ever schooled someone high without them knowing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FatSesh92, Oct 3, 2012.

1. i just had a huge debate with my mom over marijuana legalization and medical marijuana at dinner, all while i was high as fuck off a hubby bar. she had no clue i was even stoned haha shows how debilitating cannabis is :smoke:

2. Me: Your shoes are untied
    Friend: *looks down* no they are not.
    Me: Made you look ;)

3. I've never school someone verbally or in a debate. But I've ripped so many players apart on MK9, you'd think I was invincible.

4. im tired of that debate i can talk till im blue in the face, logically and verbally have them convinced with their arguement systematically torn apart.. then you mention "cannabis" the next day and you can see in their face the instant hard wired negative reaction.. brainwashings a powerful thing

5. [​IMG]

6. Yeah playing tick tack toe

7. Quite a bit of my time is spent playing Xbox Live high, so yes.

8. I love owning someone on an xbox game and then sending them a message that says "lol I'm stoned as fuck dude"

One time someone sent back "me too bro, me too"

9. People would always ask me for help in high school because for some reason they thought i was smart, i was actually just high :smoke::smoke:

10. RU Sure you REALLY schooled her???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBcVbV6_Vwc]A handful of peter do her - YouTube[/ame]

11. haha yea if you looked at my freinds list on my ps3 all their names have something to do with weed lol

12. Hey if you guys play fighting games check this out.

http://forum.grasscity.com/groups/gc-s-fighting-game-community-gcfgc.html

13. ya quite a few times actually.

once i hit a straight (A-10) on the turn...
    took this old guys money, he was pissed.

another time i hit a straight flush (6-2) on the river...
    the other guy had made the A-high flush.

poor guys...all the while i was so fried they probably thought i was confused :cool:

14. sometimes i am high in a situation where i probably shouldn't be and i am actually impressed with how well i hold up without seeming absolutely baked out of my mind. sometimes i even have a little more confidence