Ever runaway? share your stories!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DDV, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Holy shit some of you have some fucked up parents black eyes and belts are abuse

2. haha i ran away in 7 grade when i got grounded for horrible grades im talking e's down the chart..it was the middle of winter with mad snow and i was in such a hurry i forgot one shoe,so i ran into the back of my woods and stayed there for about 2 hours standing on a rock to keep my foot out of the snow..then finally i just said fuck this shit and went home hahaah

3. When I was like 6 years old I ran away, probably 5 houses away from my driveway. I was about to cross the street when all of a sudden I saw a black person. Now at the time I had never seen a black person in real life so I remember I freaked out and ran home as fast as I could. lol

4. pfft if a belt and a black eye is abuse. I must have lived in hell.

5. [quote name='"Apu"']pfft if a belt and a black eye is abuse. I must have lived in hell.[/quote]

lol that's nothing

6. [quote name='"Apu"']pfft if a belt and a black eye is abuse. I must have lived in hell.[/quote]

Huh. I put up wit worse, Wen I was younger. Now that I'm pretty much bigger nd stronger, muh parents wouldn't fuck wit me.. lol..but I love them nd they love me, so its all good

7. I agree forgot to quote the guy saying that was bad abuse lol

Yea I got abused to shit but I also got spoiled to shit, Kind of the reason I stayed lol. Then once I got big I just got spoiled :)

8. tried to as a kid, tied a bandana around a stick and all, looked quite the part. cant carry much in a bandana though

9. If you watch its always sunny in philly you would be laughing your ass off at that statement got to post the whole quote now.

Charlie: Oh, my God. (shouting) How do hobos fit all their stuff into a bandanna? It doesn't make sense, man! We're gonna need, like, a towel or a tablecloth or something! But it's not gonna look cool! We're gonna look like assholes!

10. [quote name='"tokenDAganj"']

Huh. I put up wit worse, Wen I was younger. Now that I'm pretty much bigger nd stronger, muh parents wouldn't fuck wit me.. lol..but I love them nd they love me, so its all good[/quote]

I got vacuumed cords to the legs and my dads 1 1/2' flashlight to the kneecaps when I pissed my parents off =p they also used to throw glass at me

11. and I got chased with knifes punched through a fence and an attempted drowning but meh. pissing contest is boring

12. Fuck I love sunny

13. What's your bean situation?

14. i kept trying to run away when i was about 11, but my dad was following me in the car and kept bringing me back home until i gave up and got on the bus while he was asleep :smoke:.

15. a few times ill tell the 1 i remember best.I was 14 i lived with my mom and she had passed.So my dad who was a hustler/alcaholic says he is coming to get me cause im living with him now once he got there i knew it was gonna suck moving back with him so i took off on my skateboard i jumped down into this huge creek and just followed it for miles my dad tried to follow but he his not from the city so i knew my way around way better after a few hours of walking in this creek it leads down into a sewer underground so i walk down there and find a small tunnel in the wall i climb through it and after like 5mins it leads to an o underground opening i could hear the traffic and people walking by i was like man this badass i can stay here all night so i did and i dont really want to leave u guys hanging but its a long ass story so thats all im telling lol

16. My parents don't hate me so no, I never ran away.

17. [quote name='"chronicluv4peac"']a few times ill tell the 1 i remember best.I was 14 i lived with my mom and she had passed.So my dad who was a hustler/alcaholic says he is coming to get me cause im living with him now once he got there i knew it was gonna suck moving back with him so i took off on my skateboard i jumped down into this huge creek and just followed it for miles my dad tried to follow but he his not from the city so i knew my way around way better after a few hours of walking in this creek it leads down into a sewer underground so i walk down there and find a small tunnel in the wall i climb through it and after like 5mins it leads to an o underground opening i could hear the traffic and people walking by i was like man this badass i can stay here all night so i did and i dont really want to leave u guys hanging but its a long ass story so thats all im telling lol[/quote]

Tell the rest of it!

18. I ran away..got hungry and came home. My mom pretended to bounce..sheer raged out they door and quickly went to backyard. I was young and started tripping out. Freaking out status. She comes behind and does I'll never leave you while I was crying..I love my mom :). During high school I wanted to run once but was like might swell stay cause I can blaze up and sleep in cozy Ass bed. Dipped from my dads tho. Called his friend a stupid fucker a wannabe doctor cause he was a stupid psychologist. Gave him the finger..called him illiterate, stormed out of his house hearing his son laughing and I sparked a fatty I was saving, Ashed on his car and walked off. hour later cop pulls meet over and takes me home. Was fucking lame. wasn't 18 at the time so nothing I could doand forgot my rec at home with mom 30min away so wasn't gonna do anything for him to search and take my meds

19. dont be a dick... finish it.

20. Dude I refuse to believe any of the stories you tell in your posts because they are too fucking awesome and you may of lived the craziest life I've ever heard of.