Ever right random crap when stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank White, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Yes, I "right" crap when stoned. I even "left" crap sometimes.

Trust me, if you're write-handed, you haven't lived until you've left something while high...;)

JK, man, Grammar Goon came out today...

2. i write random crap when i'm stoned, and it turns out to be just that... crap

3. a dream is a place where dreams come true. made sense at the time << a reiteration of crap :)

4. I come up with really funny or philosophical ideas, that seem so profound when I'm stoned. I try to write them down before I forget, but by the time I find the pen I had only 5 mins. ago. I will have forgotten not only finding my pen but once I do find it I will have forgotten why I needed it so bad. If I come across a yoyo,or some other toy in my quest for the pen , I often forget the whole writing thing and play with the yoyo. I have written a few things down, sometimes pages and pages of elaboration over a simple idea. Am I crazy or what? Maybe we are scholars when we're stoned, but it sure comes out wordy

5. There was this guy named bob or rob,mostly bob he was half like wolf or raccoon or some shit,he had curly hair an loved to eat snow cones or ice cubes..one day bob bumped into this guy who was a lion but he wasnt an evil lion,ok he was but then something inside him changed once he met bob..they went hunting together an on trips an stuff,since they were diff from everyone else they stuck mostly together..one day they were walking an bummed into this guy with long white hair an almost black eyes he was headed to a place..they thought he looked cool an found the urge to follow him an when they did he lead them to a place with a bunch of other people that howled,whod,growled,roared an scream at the top of there lungs suddenly they transformed before theyre eyes into all sorts of creatures an animals an began to run all throw the forest..they couldnt believe it an stared at each other in amazement following them into the forest,chasing after them..after all these yrs of being bestfriends they find they wernt the only ones..after they bump into this girl who is a unicorn she transforms..who are u guys she asks? Ive never seen u..they explained they had seen someone an followed him into the woods.after being introduced to the rest of the ppl they form theyre own group with lots of get togethers an have things,they become close to these people but later find they arent who they thought they were...story to be continued next high XD

6. I straight up write poetry, sometimes about my cat... here's a gem from last night:

Gyre of stepping stone reveals
    A dancing colony of eels

And Moonlight washes shade
    To fill cool void beside the blades

Shivering grassy stalks
    Sway to gusts rife with hidden meaning