Ever ridden a rollercoaster blazed?

Discussion in 'General' started by hockeyplaya1821, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Title is pretty much self-explanatory...

The lady and I will be venturing to Tampa for spring break in a few weeks, and we've got some bud in the freezer just waiting to come along for the ride. :smoking:

Busch Gardens will be mere minutes away from where we're staying and I was just wondering if mixing the lovely herb with sudden drops and speed is mind-blowing!

I'm a coaster fanatic, so I can only assume the experience will be amazing. My gf, however, is rather terrified of coasters. I'm thinking that smoking may make her more scared...?

Input?

2. I too am crazy about coasters. Theyre so fucking fun. In all honesty i think you two should smoke a FAT blunt before hitting any of them, but like you said if she's freaked out by them, prolly not wise to get her high first.

3. I have ridden two rollercoasters high and LOVED IT...once on this inside dark coster and the other one on the Boomerang...the Boomerang was AMAZING...one of the best coaster's iv'e ridden..and iv'e ridden it more than once..blazed was def. the best...good luck...have fun..:D

4. High, drunk, trippin', I've done it all! :)

5. I did magic mountain last weekend high as fuck. Fun as hell, but the one thing I learned was to not give into the muchies, because throwing up sucks, whether your high or not.

6. My ALL TIME MOST FUN high was when we went on some rollercoasters at the boardwalk stoned. The fucking best thing ever.

7. hell yeah and trippin on acid

8. me & my girl drove out to Magic Mountain i wanna say 2 weeks ago. SO much fun!

but the time before that, i went with a couple friends, got some cali bud, and got BLAAAAAAAAAAAZED before goin in, and went directly to Goliath. First time being on it, first time on a coaster in years. My friend said "hey i can see your car from here!"

i hate heights to a certain extent. I always feel like the track/coaster is gonna fall over or something on the way up the main drop.

SO much fun though i recommend it to anyone and everyone!

9. I went to cedar point high for the first time in the fall. The first roller coaster was amazing (raptor my fav one). Its was great being high on the coaster. After that though i wasnt high anymore because all the lines take atleast an hour or so.

10. ever ridden a roller coaster? ever ridden a roller coaster....on weed?????

11. Haha I went to Cedar Point last summer with 3 of my friends. We smoked before we went in and then we smoked a joint in the skyline and hit up our car at 4:20. :smoking:

Did you get to ride Disaster Transport completely baked? It was the first thing we went to and it was absolutely amazing with all the lights and the dark too. Oh and maXair is absolutely amazing stoned.

12. Were you at great escape in lake george by any chance?

13. nah it was halloweekends so it was closed and turned into a haunted house or some shit.

damn i no one will do max air with me!!!!!!!!!!!! they will do the other swing thing that is almost like that but does not rotate.

millenium at night super blowed is beyond amazing though. Once you get to the top of the hill and look around its sooo good. I love the first hill its soo long

14. me and some friends went to mt. olympus in the wisconsin dells, me and my buddy sat in the last car on the rollercoaster and smoked a chillum as we were riding slowly up the hill, tried to blow the smoke out as they took the picture on the way down but couldn't get the timing right. probly would have actually paid the $20 for that picture

15. Naw I dunno man... 60 bucks yo! :D

16. Of course, me and my friends ate brownies and went to Cedar Point. You should really make brownies, they're perfect for a full day amusement park excursion:smoking:.

17. Damnnnnn.

Now you guys got me all anxious. Thanks a lot..!

SheiKra, here I come!

18. for our senior trip to cedar point me and my friend blazed on the way to school. unfortunately we were sober about halfway through the bus ride up :(

19. #19 professer, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    No, buts it is a dream of mine to ride sheikra when I am blazed out of my mind.

And it is a dream of mine just to go to cedar point, high or not.

20. oh man, I got that deal where you pay for a day and can go to seaworld for free the rest of the year. I went like 20x this past year and was high every time.

RIDE FRONT ROW I cannot stress that enough, if you are good and blazed, the hill so so much fun and you get real tense, then you approach the drop and you are smiling from ear to ear... and the drop on sheikra, even moreso

I usually hit a bowl in the parking lot and roll a nice joint to smoke in the park. Find a real wooded spot or service road to get away from the public. Hell one time me and a buddy just blazed out behind one of the restaurants and a kid came back takin trash out and was like "wtf ::sniff sniff:: oh ya i know what yall are doin"

Brownies are another good and safe option.

Stay safe, stay blazed and have a blast man