Ever realized something about yourself when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bbiscuit, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I just simultaneously came to the realization that I successfully blocked the thought of something completely from my brain, and that weed had just completely torn the blocking-away apart.

Have you ever realized something about your thoughts/feelings and what they really mean when high?

Damn the mind/brain is awesome.

2. I'm pretty sure that comments meant to be kinda bitchy(nothing bad about bitchiness either) but im so stoned that I find your bitchiness hilarious in an awesome way. like high five for your bitchiness somehow i just really love it right now. :hello:

strangely that was not sarcasm at all

3. Fuck , this is deep . . . +2 rep for griffindor . This actually has me thinking hmmmmmm

4. Whenever I get too high, I take a long look at my life and how I need to improve on it. I realize the mistakes that I'm making, and if the path I'm on is the right one. I realize that its the journey, and not the destination. For the first time, I know what that truly means, and that I need to reaffirm my beliefs and adjust my life. Weed is amazing, but smoke too much and it hinders your life. Heed my words, smoking too much weed made me realize that I shouldn't smoke every day, that I should quit for a month and smoke only weekends after the t break. Weed is a great mind opener, but it can make you lazy.

5. If you thought that was deep you should read the thread I made in RLS when I was at like the peak of my high apparently they're really confusing xD

But yeah it's definitely an interesting thought! Like I literally did not even think of the possibility of having that emotion, but I have for a while. It's fucking weird.

6. Hmm, I end up thinking a bit differently. I realize that what I'm doing, while it might not seem fulfilling or satisfying, is what I'm supposed to be doing in the grand scheme of my life. I see where I fit in at the point in life I am and how everything has this kind of synergy where everyone's actions affect something and change the others' actions, and it's kind of like this flow-of-action thing in society. It feels like a "I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, even though I may not be doing what I should right now." Like idk, I always think that this realization about my life allowed my life to progress because it will change my actions in the future.

And this makes me think that in every dull situation, you can find something interesting in it if you search hard enough, because we innately crave conflict and change in life.

7. Sometimes I think "hmm what if we were programmed to do and say shit before we were born " not really destiny , but it's already happened . Everything . Like have you ever had a dream or thought about something and then it happened ? I swear when I'm high I tend to over think so many things . Like freaking how does 2+2=4 or how did life (not human) start ?? And then my high goes away and I'm watching Harlem shake videos on YouTube

8. Hahaha i completely understand, that's how I get to! I just look at anything and find the "meaning" of it in the grand scheme of things.

9. oddly enough, it makes me more motivated.