Ever piss in a soda can and then accidently drink it later cuz you think it's soda???

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Haha, yeah, me neither. But I bet it caught your attention :p:smoking:

So whats everyone up to tonight?

2. Watching Scrubs and being sick.

/flu

3. Smokin weed.

:D

4. Watching scrubs :D

5. I'm calling it. there were no less that 10 spit-takes do to this thread lol

6. I'm jus readin High Times, bumpin some brotha lynch, and burnin a blunt. Got a few Xanax bars for tonight, or I can mix up some Lean. Aint sure which I wanna do yet.

7. Waitin on a half o.

8. i've done this w/ someones spit can

9. Damn I thought you were serious. Got my attention fo sho

10. I'm thinking I may watch Michael Clayton and see what that movie is about. Smoke a bowl out of the stemless and relax.

I was prescribed xanax for anxiety today, so I just started taking that too. Feel kinda relaxed. Wonder if it'll make my buzz stronger when I smoke.

11. guess im too high to understand what you just said. hahaha

12. hahaha, nah mayne, I have a toilet to piss in and if someones in there, Ill go piss outside. haha

13. Chillin'...waiting for The Daily Show to start (and I'm baaaaaaaked)

14. Watching No Reservation in Hawaii. Might be drinking a little later... They're eating spam, it's making me wanna eat Spam. Spam's fking golden.

15. Spam+beer... fuckin gross!

16. chilling. just smoked a few bowls, listening to music, surfing GC. hopefully grab some munchies in a few min.

17. Watchin Scrubs, smokin the vape. :)

18. Didn't you make some crazy thread like this before SNT and we all rushed to read it, and you were just all fucked up =P . You crack my shit up, bro.

Nothing is up here... just got done making my custom " Pardon My Nipple Breath " T- Shirt where the font looks pink and shit like nipples.

Eh - it's funny if you see it in person.

19. Sold a few g's, came home now I'm hotboxin my room to play some tunes.

20. Actually I have not proud of it. Happened a few summer's ago whilst growing and I read on how human piss will repeel small game and deer from the plant(s). So anyway I'd get drunk and start pissin in bottles and throw them in the fridge in my room, I mark them with a black x to bring down for later(i'd pour about a 12 ft. radious all round the plant which worked excellent didnt even have a rabbit at the bottom stock.
    Well I was hammered one night out of vodka and im searchin frantically for more vodka since i know i hide it eveywhere, well i find like 7 shots left in a half gallon keep in mind it was perfectly clear seeing as i always drink vodka and i took a couple shot's tasted funky, must be because i left the cap off i thought. Wasnt the case i woke up and realized what had happened as i was throwing out empty bottles with no X or vodka i came across the bottle I last drink with a black x needless to say i went and got tested for some stoner reason thinking i;d get aids or somthin, i'm all good.