ever over eat when high?

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Yesterday i was a little too high not really just smoked on every come down cause i took day off from school.. i started day out with ellios pizza.. then a hot pocket 4 bowls of receses cup cereal w/ milk a ton of frosted flakes w/o milk just kept takin handfuls out of box .. more pizza for dinner and more frosted flakes with some popcorn chicken in the microwave .. well .. im payin for it today in the barhoom :( god i wish i had some self controll over munches .. i also ate half pound of twizler bits the small things bout the size of a key on the keyboard they are soooooooo good and like 5 soda cans :\ god damn thats alot in one day between 12 when i gott up and like 8 when im done eating finnaly :eek:

2. usually i want to taste the food so bad i just stuff so much in my mouth so quick....ive almost chocked a few times

3. ive almost choked oh so many times.. not chewing .. heh .. or or its so hot and u still want it and ur just like slprpin tryin to cool it down in your mouth and it s not workin yet your stil lstuffin morre hotness in your mouth rofl..

4. I have the same problem man. Me and my friends can be rollin around and go from fast food resteraunt to fast food resteraunt. The shits soo bad for you too, but tastes so good...

5. dam, thats ghetto

but its all good i think.. anywhere. kfc is best tho. damn i want some now. i probably will too

6. kfc hell yea, thats some good food right there. that, and as gross and rancid as it can be, taco bell. i love buying a huge load of tacos and just sitting around with a huge bottle of hot sauce, yum :D

i always over eat. to the point where it actually hurts sometimes. and i always try to get it to stop hurting by drinking water or taking some pepto bismol, which just makes it worse every time. ugh...

chinese all you can eat after a nice blaze last friday. oh man...

7. I eat a shit load and then get sick the next morning from all the salt and stuff.