Ever order from marijuana-seeds.nl?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Yarostafari, May 9, 2009.

1. just wanna find out if this is a creditable site?

2. I have not but have read about many happy customers. Also read about a few naggs on germination but thats to expect from their low prices.

3. #4 wannabegrower, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    my friend has used them the last two years with no problems!his last batch all germinated.think he has bought about 6 differnt strains and had no bitches about any of them

4. ive noticed the super silver haze to have hermaphraditic tendancies. Ive also noticed several phenotypes among seeds it seems. I have 2 drastically different NL mums from the same 10 seed pack.

so far I wouldnt order again, ONLY because there are such great seedbanks out there.

5. I am now on my second order from these guys. The first two strains i bought were Jack Herer and soem blueberry. Ordered in second week december and they pitched up christmas eve. Germ for these were 8/10 and 9/10, female ratio was 100%.
    Put my second order in about a month ago, White Widow Max Fem and THC Bomb as i have a friend who did this last season and it kicked ass:devious:. So far they seem to be going great, germ rate was 6/6 and 7/10. All in all can't fault these guys apart from their customer service which can be a bit slow if you e-mail them.:D