Ever noticed of how much of grasscity is underge teenagers?

Discussion in 'General' started by bLaZaH, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i bet you that 60-70 percent of people on here are underage teens

2. I bet you\'re one

3. Owned.

\'Nough said, really. We know.

Happen to see like the 5 page \"how old are you?\" thread?

4. i always wonder. for some it is obvious by the threads they make. but as long as noone tells me he/she is ,its not in my concern.

5. the best are the ones that own themselves by admitting it in a thread inadvertently

6. Nope, I\'ve actually never noticed, and neither have you. Your just guessing.

7. i love those threads!!!! those kids crack me up when they say im still living at home and im only 16 but my opinion should matter because blah blah blah........those are soooooo funny

8. There should be an anonymous poll to see what percentage of voters are under 18..

Just for fun.. :)
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]

For fun??? Sure...let\'s get the City shut down. Makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes: *RMJL[/COLOR]

9. Hell yeah, man. Those treads are great traps for those retards. Seriously, you\'d think it was hard or something to read the rules. Well, for these people, it probably is....

10. -rep because your an idiot.... I rarely ever thing about the age of someone unless they post something that makes it obvious.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Name-calling and rep abuse don\'t float here. Consider yourself warned. *RMJL[/COLOR]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.