Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever name your bong or pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Upular, Aug 9, 2011.

1. couldnt name our bong once so we looked in the paper for ideas ended up looking in the obituaries for a name threw a finger at a random name and to this day the bongs name is Bobby French.

2. Nah, it still isn't funny.

3. random but t-rex was always mad because his hands couldn't reach his penis therefore he could not jerk off.

4. A group of friends of mine and I named my piece "Tremendo Equipo" which is Spanish for Tremendous Equipment, after the inauguration left everyone coughing.

5. My bong's name is Snape, like from Harry Potter because I was watching a YouTube video where this guy was talking about how we never knew Snape more than just a potions master. So I thought about what he was like outside if class, and decided he probably smoked and was chill. So I named my bong Snape.

6. when i got my zob ufo (24 inch beaker with huge showerhead perc) it went like this...

toked my ass off and was just like.... Zob...Boz....Bozzzyy .... BOZZY OSBOURNE!

7. my pipes Habeeb, my bubblers The Mershinary

8. Keith. Stone.

9. Getting a bong soon and planning on naming her Boob.

10. My pipe is named Radley. :smoke:

11. Glass bong with Ice Notches is named the "ICEMAN" Chuck BONGdell (KO Hits)

Acrylic Bong is Named Stone Cold Steve BONGstin (STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!!)

Green Color Changing Beaker Bong - named it the "Dean of Green" Kief Jardine (Yet Another UFC Reference LOL)

My Hookah is called Mighty Joe Bong (but its only for Special Occasions)

:bongin:

12. i'm still laughing even though it was posted yesterday. potential signature quote.

13. Greeny...because it's apple green.

14. First pipe was Andromeda, Andy for short. She was a thick glass spoon. All color changing glass with a single stripe of dichroic (sp?) going down the middle. Beautiful piece. Strong too.

15. My double perc bong with a downstem diffuser, precooler and ice catcher is named Smooth Criminal, because the hits are so fucking smooth! :smoke:

16. betty crocker cause she gets you BAKED

17. I named mine zack because after having it for about an hour my friend (named zack) took one hit of sour diesel and he went to the bathroom and came back tripping balls! And got like scared as fuck cause it was dark in the hall and he just fell asleep on the couch during a party

18. My spoons name is Seamus donovan Whistlepig Jones but every one just calls him Whistle pig

19. Named my 'iron lung' Snuffy.

20. Named my new bubbler Toby Keith.