ever mix tobacco/weed in a bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Jan 16, 2010.

1. buddy of mine smokes bowls of like 40% cigarette tobacco 60% weed.

one time we hotboxed my car for like an hour straight, i was smoking all greens, he was smoking popper bowls.
    after about 4-5 bowls, this kid looked like he OD'd on nicotine. he was sittin there shaking, dizzy and puked out the passenger door.

2. ive heard of this but i would never consider doing it. thats like sacrilege on the Good Green.

3. Fuck no , totally pointless unless you want cancer times ?

4. mole bowls can be a bit too much b/c of the head rush, but sometimes they're fun 

5. Nah dont smoke tobacco, but I do enjoy the occasional cigar!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Too much nicotine, I stick to my cigarettes and occasional weed. Separately.

7. Kinda wrecks the weed don't you think?

I like to smoke cigs while I take hoots

hoot
    smoke
    hoot
    rest of smoke
    etc.

8. Why do people mix cancer with a cancer healing herb? That's grossSent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. So a mulch of spliff? Nah I'd rather dump my bag of weed into the toilet. Worst experience ever. Not a tobacco smoker thoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #50 kush70, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    exactly!

why fuck up Good Weed with tobacco?....

doesn't make sense to me.

Cigg ash works great , no tobacco funky ass taste and it holds the weed great !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why in gods name would anyone do that?

12. Closest ill come to smoking tobacco is with a blunt wrap but you had to do what you had tolol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I mix it everyday really, here in Brasil we usually mix weed with tobacco mostly because we smoke hash and tobacco a lot. But we don't use cigarette tobacco, just organicaly grown like american spirit, hi tobacco, domingos,without all those chemicals shit. Personally I think the high with a bit of tobacco is way better.

14. Hell no only a spliff!! Amsterdam style!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I mix baccy and weed in my bong everyday

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ive been rolling lot of spliffs latley.  the nicotine rush is nice.

17. I believe its called a popper
    Shits gross but if you like a headrush go nuts. 

18. NEVER!!!!!  Why on Earth would I pollute good cannabis with nasty, carcinogenic tobacco???? :confused_2:

Granny

19. i used to for a while. that shit's nasty though. but it felt so damn good when you got a proper one, a complete rush from your head to your toes that cannot be beat by just weed itself. that's basically why people mix it up like that

20. there called poppers there quite popular in Ontario, the reason why there popular is because of the popper Rush, what creates the rush is the tobacco suffocating the brain while the weed frys it, health Canada has/had warnings about poppers because they are dangerous for your brain, Also the smoke clouds you can make with poppers are very addicted because there cool. the high is better, but I suggest sticking to straight weed, I started poppers and I've got addicted to them, and when I sesh i need to take so many to get baked (I usually smoke a whole popper smoke every sesh) (which is about 10-12 poppers) and I only get high for 10-20 mins (depending on the weed). And sometimes I smoke poppers for nothing bc I don't get high (must have good weed to get high on poppers)

I no longer get the popper rush unless I have one as soon as I get up or haven't had poppers in a few days (which is hard because I'm addicted)

Also you would never be the same when smoking straight weed out of a bong after you've had poppers for a few months

I suggest poppers only on occasion