Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever met someone who got high, liked it, and was still anti herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sizzlechest, May 9, 2011.

1. I never have.

2. i know several people, my mom being one of them :(

3. My friends! first they say there going to smoke it. They do smoke it. I dont think they got high and i say try it a 2nd time, you will probably get high. then they say, no man im going to quit.... WTF YOU'VE ONLY SMOKED ONCE AND YOU DIDNT GET HIGH!! YOU NEVER STARTED!

4. Yeah its called the basterd what made our weed illegal!

5. Hahahahahah, once.

6. My dad smoked pot alot as a kid but now is anti. Hes like "yea I smoked. But it was bad and a horrible mistake..." so annoying. I know he knows deep down it's not bad. He cried when I smoked mad weird. And grounded me and. He thinks alcohol is just as bad. And that pot was bad for him

7. known people who smoked for years and went the way of hating it.. known people who were anti, and smoked once and never went back...

it's just one of those things.. works for some, doesnt for others.. we all feel different.. it's the human experience.

8. Yeah, one guy. Didn't like "losing control of his mind". Kinda overdramatic, but I get it.

9. [​IMG]The Associated Press: RI GOP lawmaker in Conn. pot bust loses top job