Ever meet somebody off of GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by pyoung09259, Sep 22, 2007.

1. I wanna meet this dude but it seems pretty sketch... Have you ever toked with another GCer you met on here?

2. depends on who it is, if they got a high post count and you know that they're legit definitely, but if its some random bird that hasn't been around for a while, no way.

3. yo... if they're from GC, can they see this post where you're calling them sketch? haha

4. Exactly what I was thinking. :laughing:

5. yup and that this thread is deja vu.

6. Me and Rasta_man were going to meet up at the GMM in Toronto. But things didnt pan out.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. Nope. I like you guys, but until it's legal...

8. Theres a couple FL GC tokers I'd like to burn with when I get a car.

I was playing FFXI one day and a guy ran by named Canibuss so I sent him a message saying "I'm smokin you :p". He said he was smoking some widow and I asked him where he was from. Fucking around I said to my buddy "What if he lives here". He said "I live in FL" then "I live in daytona" I was tripping. Daytona is 20 min away. I told him we were coming over and he told us where he lived. One of the straightest guys I've met. We smoked out HARD Plus, I got a new raw connect.

9. lol he must have been real baked vicious, if he just said alright come on over lol thats cool tho