Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever look at your tongue after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minuteman420, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever looked at the top of their tongue after smoking, I dont know if its just me but after smoking my tongue goes from a pinkish colour to a greyish colour. A colour that reminds me of the color of cooked pork!

Seriously why was my tongue grey?

2. probably was some ash to got to ur mouth

3. smoke turns shit black/grey :confused:

4. cotton mouth.

5. ah shit sorry i meant vaporizing! not smoking, i was vaping. Think maybe the heat from the vapor dried out my mouth or something?

oh thats what you guys call cottonmouth, right forgot lol

6. I don't think i've ever NOT gotten cottonmouth, lol.. very annoying tbh :p (Not to the point of frustration though, just gotta have water handy).

7. sometimes cops can look at your tongue to see if you've been smoking. but i dont know if thats bullshit or not

8. Your taste bud stick out when your high. (little white dots on your tounge) check it out sometimes its pretty cool. I never noticed it till a friend told me

9. Similar things happen to me, its usually just ash that you breathed in and it stuck to ur wet tongue. Just drink some water, you'll be fine.

10. My tongue goes dry if I am high. It's my signal that I should stop