Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever light your hair on fire?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyJanes, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Ive haven't burned anything noticeable but i have singed my eyebrows, eyelashes, and bangs. All different times while i was lighting my sherlock pipe.

2. singed my mustache other day, not use to this no shave novemer stuff.

3. [quote name='"Moore Kush"']singed my mustache other day, not use to this no shave novemer stuff.[/quote]

no shave November! fuck yeah :)

I have a collection of used bics, i plan to make a table with glass above and below them so it's basically a clear table filled with lighters.

4. I lit my bangs on fire. I considered it a milestone.

They need to be cut if they're long enough to get lit on fire over the bowl... There are priorities, after all.

5. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']

no shave November! fuck yeah :)

I have a collection of used bics, i plan to make a table with glass above and below them so it's basically a clear table filled with lighters.[/quote]

Dude! I collect dead bics too! I'm going to make a mosaic with them