Ever leave your body?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smowk_dope, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever "tripped" in a way that seemed a little different... like maybe even in a K hole or whatever, has anyone found themself outside of their body with new senses? Or perhaps travelled to what seems like past this dimension?

If so share your story!! Spare no detail :D

peace

2. i distinctly remember one of my first dxm (lame) trips. I was smoking weed and took more than i had ever taken before, we were at some random apartment fucked as all hell up on some chicks couch. following a weird conversation about dxm i got up to go get some water and swear to god i saw myself still sitting on the couch with everyone, i just stared dumbly (as one does on dxm) for a while then proceeded to throw up into the sink:( but that was pretty damn cool i guess

3. salvia...i left my body, didnt know who i was. i basically died,...very insane experience

4. Yes. Salvia shrooms and acid at the same time, while seeing the grateful dead live. Fucking traveld the world!

5. The first time I got high, I thought I was outside of my body. Like I was controlling this body of mine with my thoughts, like normally, but outside of my body.

6. salvia definitely, i turned into motherfucking words, literally words.....

7. nope..ive always stayd right here.

8. The first time I did salvia I felt like all I was was a head.

It was if I was still alive, but I had no body. I was just a head.

9. Quite possibly an OBE!

Whoa, definately sounds like OBE's... Would you guy's go so far as to say that you just became "thought" instead of words? That would definately be an OBE! GC boy perhaps even had a mild NDE!

Man, this is so interesting! While I never had an out of body experience (or maybe can't remember) I totally believe people who have told me about them, and they sound wild... I so wish I could do that shit!

What else could you say about salvia? Did you talk to other "beings" perhaps? ...other's who were also just thought or words? :eek:

peace

10. if you smoke salvia and actually break through, youll def. have a obe. it was complete insanity for me, and horrifying. some people in my trip were like your ok now, your dead and your life was a big joke and they laughed and shit. i really thought i died....wilddd haha

11. One of the first times I got insanely high It felt like I was looking at myself in 3rd person. It was tight as hell!

12. Back in High School, when I didn't have alot of access to "real" drugs, DXM fucked me up like that. It was one of only two times I did it, both were miserable for me. It was terrifying, quite honestly. It wasn't an enjoyable "OBE," if you can call it that. I more or less felt like I knew how I was going to die, and I felt like it was totally imminent and there was nothing I could do to counter it. Ugh.

Shrooms (say, between 4.5g and 5g for me) have a similiar effect on me sometimes. It's not total dissociation, but it definately feels like while I have control, I'm not actually doing the things my body is doing. Hard to explain.

13. Many times, On dxm, acid, and ketamine, as well as ayahuasca. A few experiences ive had.
    Just for a little set up
    I was laying in my tripping room. Its a brown/tan colored room, with multicolor lights, and all kinds of trip toys, electric balls,strobe lights, etc etc. 2 blacks lights across the ceiling, and a few black light posters. Plus a table, a pallet on the floor made of about 5-6 blankets, a pillow on the pallet, and a tv in the corner.

Anyway, as I said I was laying on the pallet after ingesting about 1.2 grams of dxm along with 1 hit of acid. I was already high from smokeing, and I could feel the trip comeing on so I turned my ipod on closed my eyes as I smoked a cig immediately once I closed my eyes a visual swirl of colors appeared danceing to the music it seemed, and before I knew it I was rideing on the back of some form of animal through what seemed like a empty world, like there was a ground, and thats all and blackness all around me.

Another time, I was on ketamine, and smokeing weed again. And, I could swear I traveled to africa to a witch doctors hut, like my room transformed into the hut and that was all that existed, nothing else in the world.

14. salvia. saw myself from behind

15. I've only done salvia once. Very strange experience.

I was at my old elementary school with some buddies (they were on mescaline) and we decided to smoke some salvia, 20x I believe.

It was probably around 10:00pm and we were sitting on this slope in the middle of the field.
    I was a bit nervous about trying it, but I always wanted to. So I went for it.

As soon as I exhaled I started giggling like an idiot.

About 5 seconds after I exhaled is when it REALLY hit me.

The field that we were sitting in suddenly turned into a flesh coloured box.
    I was laughing sooo hard. I flopped onto my side and looked up at my friend (lets call him Geoff).

For some reason, the two main thoughts that were going through my head were; 'I need to categorize Geoff, and I need to explain to him what the fuck is going on.'

Everytime I closed my eyes, I would see Geoff inside a filing cabinet with just his head poking out. Surrounded by that flesh/orange colour.

Everytime I opened my eyes, I would feel the extreme need to try and explain to Geoff what I was experiencing. But I just couldn't get the words out.

During this whole time, I thought I had no body, and that I was just a head.

It wasn't terrifying, but it was definitely strange haha:D

16. The only time i felt that was from taking too much benadryl which I regret. I was at my house yet i felt like I was somewhere else completly different. My mind was in a different world.

17. lmao i know what your talkin about. before i went to sleep on that shit id close my eyes and it felt like i was actually with my friends i was like haha gimme my lighter man then i opened my eyes and i was in my room haha

18. Moarrrr. :p

Super interesting stuff here guys.

19. On ketamine, Nitrous, and Weed ramen (lol worst experiance with marijuana ive ever had) I have had out of body experiances.

20. Anyone notice how popular how ketamine and nitrous oxide blew up after steeve-o?