Ever just feel like telling a cop something but held it in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Misc, Nov 24, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. I bring in 100000000000000000000 million pounds of coke and ganj into America every 35 seconds. Individually packaged in little gram Baggies all shoved in my bumhole... Youll never catch me...

3. ahh the famous butthole pirate feds ill never catch em

4. theres a sheriff who has my pipe, some nug, and a tiny vial of coke stuffed in his back seat. you think i could get those back?

5. [quote name='patrolling']Sorry wrong one, that's for my gambling site assignment...this is the one you're looking forQUOTE]

a new fed thats had a gambling site assignment and moving on to grasscity ...interesting lol... im in a dabating mood idk why:D

6. Keep trollin trollin trollin WHAT!

7. Go home no one believes you... fbi agents have better things to do with there time, and if this is actually what there getting you to do, than youre the fbi's bitch, how does it feel?

8. wow cairfull their did you just say the w word lol

oh and i gess my stash is still protected ...its a thing of value :)

lol ok ok im done hating someone else take over for me im bored lol
    § 912. Officer or employee of the United States

Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ]You Get Nothing! - YouTube[/ame]

10. No I have never held back from saying anything to a cop... not a thing.

11. [quote name='"patrolling"']Sorry wrong one, that's for my gambling site assignment...this is the one you're looking for

Oh and by the way, I prefer to be called a cop...I've grown use to that.[/quote]

Good thing this site isn't based out of the USA don't you think?

12. Yeah, this forum is based in the Netherlands. So have fun 'agent'.

13. i think we out trolled the troll:hello: congrats to all! victory cake!

14. CLICK THAT FIRST LINK IN MY SIG AND READ IT ALL! I DARE YOU!

You really should know what you are (so wrongfully) fighting against!

Granny

15. granny...you dont actually believe this guys crap do you?:eek:
    or is this just a clever way to advertise that list of youres;)

16. wooottt vitory is ours!!!!! u know im all about cake

17. wow ok first the"force" is failing and streched to the limit you cant even uphold federal law in the US wow but your not a part of it lol ohhh that sig is deff not allowed man

18. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']i think we out trolled the troll:hello: congrats to all! victory cake![/quote]

Victory turkey!!!!!!! :)

19. Originally Posted by Gotalighter?
    i think we out trolled the troll[​IMG] congrats to all! victory cake!
    mmm ill bring the victory stuffing

20. are you acussing me of a serious crime? ahaha ok ok im done feeding the troll:eek: lol i cant help it