Ever heard of.......

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheActivity, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Anyone ever heard of drooping leaves from low humidity or from a sudden drop in co2 levels(1500-300)???

2. 425 views and no one knows?

3. #3 Insightful Eyes, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    What is the temperature in the room?

Keep in mind co2 will help a plant cope with high temperature, and if the plant is in a high temperature situation and no longer has access to a high ppm of CO2, then it no longer has the goods to deal with heat stress.

Correct me if I'm wrong but leaves drooping is a common symptom if heat stress, under watering, or the leaves not being able to handle life and being depressed;)

Besides the CO2 and humidity changes, is everything else the same?

Also, what is your current humidity level and what was your humidity level before? I'm just trying to ask how much and how has it been changing?

4. Before humidity was around 50%, down to 35%. Temps were up to low 90's before down to mid 70's. What happened was I ran out of co2 and had to open the door to vent in co2. Temps dropped to mid to high 70's and humidity to 35%. They didn't seem to like it at all. Also the rapid rooters started staying wet ALOT longer like they were not drinking anything. I think they are bummed out without all the co2, lol