ever heard of white haired purp?

Discussion in 'General' started by ralphlauren93, Jun 9, 2009.

1. picking up a gram for $30 tomorro.. average gram around here in georgia for purp is around $20-25

2. A gram for 30? Eh... Sounds soo pricey regardless of how it is. Think of it like this, you should ALWAYS be able to get high of 5 dollars worth of weed. So if you can get high like 6 times off this gram then congrats, seems unlikely though.

3. This.
    I don't care how good it is.

4. Purple doesn't mean anything from what I've read on this site, only means a certain temperature was used during growing.

5. hmm.. 5 dollars can get me nothing but mids. which i wudnt get high off of..
    but i mean the guy tells me one hit u high. but who knows. i just wanna know if there is such thing as white haired purp. cus it sound sexy damn.

6. ALright so you know what you should do? Take a couple bong hits or off a piece. Nothing makes me more sad than to see a kid buy a gram for 30 bucks then toss that whole g into a joint.

7. Purple strains are the exact same as normal weed strains, nothing better about them, the color means nothing. Not worth 30 dollars.

8. Yeah I seens it, but it aint nothing compared to purp-haired white.

9. nah man, your missin out, purp-haired white kush is where its at. Get the dealer to sprinkle some haze on it too.

10. Lol is this a joke?

11. Do you mean purple haze? That shit seems to be everywhere lately:p:rolleyes:

12. neva heard of purple haired white kush...
    strongest blunt i ever rolled was purp mixed with sour diesel.. gone.
    but imma check out how dis white haired purp is.. money aint a thang to me.
    smoke everyweek. im not gonna lie i dont smoke every day lol.

13. money is a thing to me
    and i smoke everyday
    half purple half white hairs twisted like candy canes on that candy kush

14. The only thing that would cause more white hairs than normal is not allowing the bud to mature. So, if that's the case, I'd pass on it, especially at $30..

15. you have got to be blowin me. high school lets out for the summer and gc gets boring.

16. update: gettin lavender kush also.

17. [​IMG]

RalphLauren93? I wonder what 93 means...

18. Please god be a joke.... otherwise you deserve a smack.

19. $30 a gram my aching ass. If you're paying this much for weed you're fucking stupid, and you're getting raped... HARD. There's absolutely no way you can justify paying that much money for bud.

20. Never pay more than 20 a gram. Period.

And i've never heard of white haired purp if that's what you're really asking...don't get too caught up in strain names that dealers run by you, only the grower knows the actual genetics.