Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lil' Weezyanna, Mar 30, 2009.

1. My friend and I went in on this bud today. The guy we get it from always has legit shit, and the dude i went in with is extremely reliable. So the connect calls and says hes got some "Purple Cola". Since I am applying for a job on tuesday and am weary of a drug test, i cannot smoke yet so my friend is holdn it for me for a couple of days. He took one waterfall and said it is increidble. Like one of the best buds hes ever smoked. This made me really excited because not only did the review sound incredible, but also Ive never had name-brand shit (a lot of dank around here, just mostly no name). Now I know it will be good bud, but has anyone ever heard of Purple Cola? If so, what did you think?

2. Sounds made up to me, but who knows. There are tons of strains out there.

3. I've hurd of people selling it in my area but i never bothered to buy it because they want $25/g for it. Probably good shit tho.