Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of this????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bezerk_blizzy, Feb 2, 2009.

1. My friend Blaise tells me he picked up from his sisters connect...Mind you this kids not a dealer, we smoke together all the time...He tells me he's sellin .7's for $20 and that its hands down the best shit he's ever had...But still i'm skeptical because every dealer in my area has "the best shit around" so he lets me try a nug to see what i think...

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST WEED I EVER HAD!!!!!! 2 HITS I WAS FEELIN IT...

SO I BUY 2 (.7) BAGS FOR $35...its called Elvis????

anyone ever heard of this??? I swear this is the best bud I ever smoked...

me and my friends smoke at least once a day if not more and 3 of us rolled a blunt with just one of the .7 bags and after it went around twice, 4 hits, i was so fucking ripped but i didnt want to seem like a lightweight so i kept it to myself...until my friend screams out "I'm already fucking RIPPED!!! This shit is DANK!!"" lol

But my question is has anyone ever heard of anything called Elvis?? Really Really potent shit, says its a homegrown...

2. who won the superbowl?

3. Good one man, that was funny...

4. i heard of it from ppl talkin about it and pikk up pics. on here

5. any links to the Elvis talk??? greatly appreciated if you can

6. i think cardinales but idk i didnt watc it

7. STEELERS won it.

8. got pics of elvis?

9. Go Pats!!!

Don't worry about what it's called. It sounds like some dank for an ok price. :smoking:

10. man i wish i did...smoked it before i could take any tho...i'm so stupid but boy was it frosty...i cracked open one of the nugs and it looked like a fucking winter wonderland! lol made soooo much kief from this one little nug...

11. well i'm just wondering if anyone was familiar with it cuz its not a constant thing, he just picked up a half o and its gone already...said it was $600 an o i was like wtf man that is sooooo ridiculous i would never pay that

12. Hey as long as it smoked good. 600 a zip is pretty crazy!! Where do you live

13. that doesnt make sense. even if he did 20 a g all the way up it would be 560

14. #14 Bezerk_blizzy, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    I live in Jersey

I know right thats what i was thinking...but then on the other hand he probably wants to make a profit off of it too...

But they were .7's so he got 20 bags from a half o instead of 14...which means 40 bags for an O and making $800, $200 profit if you sell it all...but still thats a fucking crazy ass price

15. About 6 months ago I smoked a blunt a friend and he told me it was called Elvis and I thought he was just giving a name to some beasters since no one else i know ever heard of it. so to answer ur question i have head of it.

16. Was it fire as hell?

17. It kinda sounds like some nug i can get around here. It's 20-25 a gram, really fluffy nugs with a really nice light green hue and lots of killer orange hairs. Smells really fruity and crisp.. kind of a light scent but it can fill the room quickly.

18. Yea it was some fire and if im not mistaken it was brought from pittsburg

19. good to know...it was seriously the best bud i've smoked...

20. I believe it was the Cardinals.