Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bkcarlito, Nov 24, 2011.

1. This is the first time I've ever heard of this strain, just wondering if it isn't that popular or what.
    Today I got 3 strains, in which 2 I have never heard of. I got purple widow, that I've heard of, and 1 strain of Sennoma bubba and the other strain is Master bubba, those are the two I've never heard of. I'm just wondering if those strains are not that common or if they are real. LOL.

Just so others know, I have been smoking for a long time and I've had my fair share of different types of weed but where I live it is hard to find good "exotic" weed such as these types. I normally smoke either reggy or mid. I've recently found a good connect that can basically get me whatever strain I want. So I'm not a newbie toker, I'm just newbie to the exotic bud. If that made any sense. LOL!!

2. Master Bubba is a kush, full name Master Bubba Kush. Its a fire strain, indica dom. hybrid. Smoke uppp

3. Thanks for the info. I thought it might have been kush but I wasn't sure.

4. Master kush x Bubba kush = Master bubba kush

5. I dont mean to hijack this thread but instead of making a new one.

Anyone ever smoke some red velvet kush?

6. I just picked up some grape appleberry redtop kush. Shits bomb.

7. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']I just picked up some grape appleberry redtop kush. Shits bomb.[/quote]

Man I just picked up some super silver OG blueberry skunk thunderfuck purple widow hawiian kush . Shits bomb

8. I had the same thing last night. :smoke:

9. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']I just picked up some grape appleberry redtop kush. Shits bomb.[/quote]

.... i hope you're joking

10. I have King Kong Cudi Kush.