Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever Heard Of This Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KrunksGroove, Apr 30, 2014.

1. So I finally restocked today, and all SWIM's (Someone who isn't me) dealer had was a strain called "Blue T-Rex".

Anyone ever hear of, or try this strain? I can't find it on leafly or through any other source. The only strain I have found that sounds similar is T-rex. 

2. It's probably just T-rex x blueberry or something, I havn't seen anyone use SWIM on here before :p

Ya whenever says SWIM.....WAKIY (we all know it's you)

4. I've never heard of it. Dealers can slap any name on any bud.

5. that sounds fake as fuck, id be offended if someone told me they had blue trex. secondly SWIM isnt used here, if you plan on staying a while cut that shit out your going to get flamed often. 

6. go back to drugs forum mr. swim, you don't belong here.

7. Sounds like he has a crappily-grown Blue Dream he renamed so he could get your money.

8. dealers never know what strains they have unless they actually got them directly from the grower... which (with a name like "blue t-rex") i doubt. 

9. While on that subject, I was looking up the various strains available to purchase as seeds, and noticed they had "Acapulco Gold' (!!!) available.  But when I read the description, it said there were gold flecks throughout the bud.  I remember the real stuff, and it was entirely yellow (Gold).  So it kinda made me question the validity of their claims.

10. Well, I knew I was going to get shit for the SWIM thing, but I thought it was funny. Secondly, this is pretty good shit so it wasn't a rip off, the name is still throwing me off, but like they say: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".