Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lupac, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Once, while visiting Little Rock, AR. My friend got me this dank called "Red Bud Cali Kush". It's a dumb sounding name I know, but it was seriously one of the best buds I've ever smoked. It was pale green, compact, and had lots of bright red hairs in it. I know this is vague, but I couldn't find any info online, so I'm guessing it's not an "offical" or well-known strain. Anyone ever heard of it or anything like it? Thanks.

2. Your friend probably just made it up. Red Bud Cali Kush? :bongin:

3. Yeah probably made up..

4. Most strain names not from clubs are made up in my experience, but whatever, if its fire its fire

5. Yeah sounds made up, slightly off topic but has anybody smoked alaskan thunderfuck!? Like I use to have this chick that was the best dealer ever, she legitly had real strains, alaskan thunderfuck is my favorite strain.. most potent shit i've ever smoked in my life.

6. I have heard of it but never had it.

7. He made it up. I promise.

8. Don't want to start a new thread but anyone heard of "diabungo" , may be spelt differently but that's how it sounds

Sorry for jacking your thread a bit bro lol

9. alaskan thunderfuck is da bomb

op that name tho is probably made up 99% of the time they are unless you buy from a disp or grow it your self

10. Shit cal it Fred as long as it smoke you out right on, But no i have never heard of that strain.

11. Thanks everyone. I figured it wasn't a real name.

12. It could be real.theres so many strains out there its stupid to ignore the possibility

13. I get what you mean , his connect could have crossed 2 strains and made his own while people who haven't heard of it call bullshit

14. yes but breading is not that easy it's far, far more likely that he made the name up