Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dougi, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Okay, my guy said he was getting me 4G of 'Green Hebrew' and 1G of some nug for $90.

I've NEVER heard of Green Hebrew, I even Googled it.

Anyone know?

2. 1g/90$? Ripoff

3. yea... you got ripped off with a fake name man....

4. 5g's for $90 is a no no bro bro. Punch em in his mouth when you see him.

5. The most expensive strain that has a reason for the price is cannabis caviar. i believe its around 40/a gram and thats because its dank, rolled in hash oil, which is then rolled in kief. (some dispensaries leave out the rolling in kief but where i go they do it) This results in bud with 80-90 percent THC content vs 10-20 percent thc.

6. It could be related to that new stuff, "BullDogs Sweaty Nutsack Cheesedoodles" ...haven't seen it myself but heard it stinks...:p

Dealers can call herb what ever they want....reputable dealers tend to report known strains or no name at all (reggy, mids, fire, etc...but no name), vs disreputable types that just make names up to sell it as 'top shelf' stuff...:cool:

7. Alright, good thing it's $85 of my friends and $5 of mine, no joke!

I'll get his money back, I knew it was shit when I heard it.

8. [quote name='"regicidal"']The most expensive strain that has a reason for the price is cannabis caviar. i believe its around 40/a gram and thats because its dank, rolled in hash oil, which is then rolled in kief. (some dispensaries leave out the rolling in kief but where i go they do it) This results in bud with 80-90 percent THC content vs 10-20 percent thc.[/quote]

That isn't a strain, just a product of the cannabis world hahaha

And 40 a g for that is still way too much.... even if its weight is half bud, half oil... a half g of bud is like 5-10 bucks, and a half g of oil isn't 30 bucks!

When I make "caviar" it ends up costing me like.... 20 per g

9. Is it Kosher?

10. never heard, howd it smoke

11. I know this isnt a legitimate strain man, haha. Plants dont just grow oil. Here in colorado springs they charge that because most of the people dont know much about oils, how to make them, prices and etc so they get away with it. I bought it 3 times just to try it out, and it was good but not quite worth the money. I got 2gs of tangerine, and 4gs of blue dream caviar.

12. [quote name='"regicidal"']

I know this isnt a legitimate strain man, haha. Plants dont just grow oil. Here in colorado springs they charge that because most of the people dont know much about oils, how to make them, prices and etc so they get away with it. I bought it 3 times just to try it out, and it was good but not quite worth the money. I got 2gs of tangerine, and 4gs of blue dream caviar.[/quote]

Lol there is a user on here from the springs who makes super good looking oil! And I'm only a few hours from the springs! No excuses hahahahah making oil is so easy its sad.....

13. hahahahahhahaahahahahahha I just died. But yeah man that doesn't exist :(

14. I guess I'll get my friends money back. He claims it's some fire, but I can't did anything on it, besides, it's overpriced.

15. I know, haha. Are you talking about hiphop? Ive been creeping on the oil threads a little bit, my buddys giving me his trim from his latest harvest so ive been reading up on it a LOT so i can make an attempt at it.

I know a fair bit about it but im referring to the large population that are not informed of oils and will pay that much for it, so in dispensaries eyes why should they lower the price when they're still selling it.

16. Haha yea, defs talking about hiphop

and yea, well dispensaries are supposed to be helping people, not ripping them off hahahaha

Thats why i am my own caregiver... fuck all that nonsense... cant smoke cause of probation though... but oh well

17. Thats what i always thought, but certain dispensaries are just... greedy i guess. And thats the best way to do it. That sucks man, probation for what? I was recently on the same boat. I quit for a year because of probation and UAs. But i got off on march 29th and have been high since... Haha.

Maybe we should stop hijacking this poor mans thread... But he did get an answer already.

18. Lol it's cool. I'm learning all together. I'm getting his money back, hopefully we can get some.

19. You should be getting 7 G's for 90, but I've heard quart's go for 110 in some places which is fucking crazy.

20. Yeah I knew we shouldn't have fronted the money. Let him know tomorrow to give the money back or the 10G of Nug.