Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever heard of the strain cheese??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I just picked up an 4 grams of some stuff called cheese and it smells like a brick of cheddar cheese. the bud also look like little christmas trees lol.

anyone ever had this stuff before is it fire(good)? btw i only paid 60.

2. I've had it, it's pretty great in my opinion.

3. yes cheese is a legitimate strain, and a very tasty and potent one at that should have you high as a kite :smoking: And I dont know about prices where your from but where im at 60 for 4 grams is a good deal. Happy toking!

4. Never heard of it

5. Friend just bought some last weekend. Wasnt with him to try it but he claims it to be "some bad ass shit" hahah

6. On 420 i got an eigth of cheese for 48 haha love my dealer :hello:

7. Damn. All you say it's good and I'm not going to have time to sit down and enjoy until Friday :(

8. Dude that's a huge discount over here wish i could get it for that low and I've never heard of cheese but i've had blue cheese it was amazing.

9. 80% of the weed I find in the UK is cheese.

10. Yeah man cheese is a really common strain in england, heard great things about it

Smoke it and see ;D

11. it will get you stoned, my friend.

12. yea it's blue cheese for me a lot of the time.

recently I've Had grapefruit kush, lemon haze, trainwreck, master kush and AK47

13. This is all we get where I'm from.
    Cheese
    Blue cheese
    Blues
    And super silver haze
    That's all I can get :(

14. cheese is one of the only strains I can get where I live, its very nice.. :)

15. 60$ for four grams ?? That's insane...i couldnt afford how much i smoke.... I can get a zip of dank for 120-160 for medical grade top shelf.

But yes OP i got some from the dispensery it was delicious lol

16. Cheese is an actual strain. $60 for 4 grams isn't all that bad, but it offers literally no price break. 60/4= $15 gram which is the going rate in many places nowadays.

17. Around here it's 20 a gram so I basically got 20 I guess.

18. Then you got a good deal, good job. :smoking:

19. Pops up here, in Dallas from time to time. I try to snag a few grams whenever I get word of it.

20. Do you know if its a hybrid, indica, or sativa?