Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever Heard of Popcorn Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cantcatchmenow, Oct 16, 2010.

1. So apparently my friend has some Popcorn Kush - Have you ever heard of this? I looked it up online and not much information came up about it. If you know what it is/heard of it, is it strong? What's the high like? I'm just curious, and hoping I can get a heads-up before I find out on my own. I want to know what I'm dealing with before I really do. Thanks.

2. Ive heard of popcorn, and Ive heard of kush, but not popcorn kush

3. no dude... no such thing.

There is Bubblegum Kush though.
    I've tried everything already... I'm in San Diego.
    I would of known by now.

4. Don't be so sure bro, plus SD clubs aren't that great, all about the yay! But OP, don't be a noob and say fuck the name, its just street shit and your guy is bs-ing you. As long as it looks and smells good, go ahead.

5. They are great and they are about the "YAY!" because we're trying to bring a positive atmosphere... A lot of places have great weed in the US, but SD is definately one of them for easy access and quality dude.

But I agree, don't worry about the name, look at the weed and go from there.

weed is weed, some of these guys don't even get a choice of what they smoke....lol

6. LOL popcorn kush is real i have had it before i didnt believe it until i smoked it when i opened the bag it smelt really sweet and when i rolled it up it actually tastes like candy corn. it wasnt sprayed i can guarantee that its some next level growing people are coming up with these days

7. It might just be popcorn buds and your guy is passing it on as popcorn kush.

8. All names are just made up by dealers to get more money from you, unless it's a licensed dispensary who knows exactly where the weed is coming from.

Take these two situations for example:

You: Hey man, can you hook me up with an 8th of some dank shit?
    Dealer: For sure. I can meet real soon. You get the regular going rate which is [blahblah].

You: You have any of that Popcorn Kush?
    Dealer: Sure do, it'll cost you $20 extra though.
    You: *derp* OK!
    *Dealer just slips in some regular dank*

9. Never pay more than the going rate for special names..its not worth it.

If its high grade, buy it. if not, fuck em :smoke:

10. Yeah he's probably talking about popcorn weed as in it's physical description, not a strain. I love popcorn weed personally, stems are super thin and the nugs are small but plentiful. It just looks like fluffier weed that's been manicured into little nugs.

He might be trying to justify charging you more though.