Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of marijuana called Asian Tide Stick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Well my step-dad told me this but I don't know if he's over-exaggerating, but he wouldn't lie about it.

Long story short, he was at an airport, met a dude, went to the top of the roof or w/e, and smoked a tiny bit of something (what he called) Asian Tide Stick.

He said it was very fluffy and it was like pure yellow or gold.

Anybody ever heard of this?

2. Cheech and Chong--Up in Smoke...That supposedly ganja strain was referenced early in the movie.

3. Do you mean Thai stick?

4. Yea probably, just that he said it was pure yellow marijuana, and fluffy.

5. First off the Up In smoke reference was also a joke. There are indeed THAI STICKS. Large buds are tied onto stalks from cannabis plants with hemp string. It is all allowed to dry.

6. I think it might be Thai stick, not tide stick...

7. Gotta be!

In the late 70's It was very popular. I was in the U.S.A.F. and was able to got herb flown in from all over the world:D

Asian Thai stick was Thai bud tied with bamboo fibers to a thin piece of stick,and about as big around as a blunt.A 1/4lb had a buttload of 'em! Was usually light brown to gold in color, and was the first true "couch-lock" weed I'd ever had. Put alot of my "hardcore" stoner friends on their ass with one or two bong rips:smoking::smoking:

In having access to "air transport" I was able to purchase the same weed LOTS cheaper thru the Phillapines in larger size bundles:D:smoking: