Ever heard of anything like this happening before?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mumbles527, Dec 4, 2010.

1. So, me, my girlfriend and a mutual friend were all in my car, parked in a random parking lot late last night. Stupidly, we had all of our pieces on us...probably around 10 of them, from various bowls, to big inline bubblers, to bongs...everything you can think of...and we only had about an eighth of kush on us. We had just finished smoking a bowl pack, i had just rolled a joint and put it in my center console and my friend was working on rolling a blunt...

Then a detective rolls up right on us, followed immediately by two marked cars with their lights going...they surround us, we think we're fucked.

They go through the whole ordeal, searching the car, searching me on the hood of my car, running my plates...They do everything they can do to us.

Eventually, the main cop of the bunch, says to me, "So, here's whats going to happen..."

I'm expecting the worst, figure I'm almost certainly getting arrested and losing my huge collection of pieces.

But then he continues... "We've got all your stuff on your car, you've got a ton of it, its clearly some sort of hobby for you guys. Pack it all up in your ninja turtle back pack, throw it back in your car, and drive off, pretend this never happened...Think of it as an early christmas gift from your local cops."

Have you ever heard of cops giving you your pieces back, and though they took most of the weed...they left us with our joint so we still had a little something.

2. I've heard of this happening MANY times. Seriously, it seems like it's happened to almost everyone I know who sells haha.

Those coppers probably blazed that shit, they're thanking you now.

3. i gotta cal bullshit

4. Wow, I'm really surprised. I couldn't believe it was happening after they said it, I had to go to the back of my car to pack up all my bubblers and bongs...it felt crazy being surrounded by cops and talking to them while I was doing it.

5. Why... did you have 10 pieces on you all together in a vehicle...

6. Yea its not like cops have souls... I mean you must be mad that a lot of our punk friends get busted but for all we know they were just plain bored or didn't feel like doing any paperwork

7. I'm very indecisive about which to bring with me, and I feel more comfortable having them with me rather than leaving them at my house where other people can find them.

8. Man I hope your a safe driver, I'd hate to have to hammer on the brakes at a quick red, and have one of my glass pieces going flying at my windshield. Almost remind's me of the gear shifting test with the glass of water on the center console of the car, that was on Canada's Worst Driver. Except with bong water. :smoking:

9. Well, I keep 'em all wrapped in bubble wrap or in cases, then all together in a backpack...water i just keep in water bottles and refill when necessary.

10. So you had a total of ten pieces in your car but yet you only smoked one bowl and then were going to roll a joint and a blunt? Why roll joints and blunts when you have all that glass?

11. They have alot of pieces...so obviously they like variety.
    Just like me:)

12. Man if that happened here, the 5-0 would think they hit the jackpot and think they caught some drug lord, and publish it in the front page of the newspaper the next day.

13. Yup, with all that glass, sometimes you just feel like rolling up a nice L...gotta change it up.

14. The meanest thing they did was tell me that my inline bubbler looked more like a gay sex toy that a pipe...I love that thing, but now I'll never stop thinking of it as my gay sex toy.

15. It's never a good idea to roll around with dirty glass, so what makes you think you should be driving around your entire collection, much less sitting in an empty parking lot at night and acting sketchy? People are also far more likely to break into your car than break into your house...next time you won't be so lucky.

16. So then leave the variety at home for this exact reason, no need to bring stuff you wont be using. Its the same deal the the other thread where the teenager but busted with Shrooms Acid and weed plus bongs and ash catchers all at school.

17. Same thing happened to us. Except we were hotboxing and had molly on us. They just made my buddy throw his pipe off the lookout we were at and took 1 of our sacks. A few minutes after they let us go I saw them both fishtailing out up the road away from us...those were some hella cool cops :hello:

18. Trust me, I realize its stupid to have all of my pieces in my car, but based on my specific situation, theres no safer place for me to keep them at the moment. Though I'm thinking I'll go for the trunk of the car henceforth, rather than the back seat...since I noticed the cops never opened the trunk for some reason.

19. lol nice lucky break...a similar thing happened to me except we didn't have as many pieces as u guys, but we had a scale and a buncha bud. The cops separated my friends and I asking who we got the bud from and of course I was lying. He was like "I kno ur lying but u can go anyway" lol he just wanted my herbb

20. Oh just shut the fuck up, would ya?