Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever heard of amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kfx450r, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Well, EVERYONE is dry except 1 source and he says he has whats called Amsterdam..pretty expensive stuff but normal price for really good dank. Was wonderin if anyone had ne pics or even heard of this strain or knew if it was sativa or indica.

2. Dealers like to lie about their bud to make it sound good.

3. What's the normal price for really good dank? If it isn't overpriced then all you need to do is look at it, I trust you know what dank buds look like.

4. I know that but i have gotten some white rhino from this dude before and it was pretty damn nice. I dont usually go to him tho cuz his prices are the highest around but hes the only option now. No one else around here has names for their bud cept him.

5. Down here really good dank goes for 25g, 75 8th, 140 quarter, 250 half...Ive been getting some good (not really good dank) for 100 a quarter. Which is a really good price down here. Cant find any good dank below 20-25g. For this area its not overpriced but its not a deal at all.

6. damn those are some steep prices where u from

7. Yup..thats why i like mids so much..Mids go for 60$ for a ounce..smokes good no headache..but thats dry now too.

8. now thats what im talking about $60 for an ounce thats ridiculously cheap

9. Yep in my area you would be lucky to get a half for 60-70.

10. Yeah 20 a gram with a roof of 25 (30 for the wtf kind of weed) is the norm around here too. If your hookup is reliable I say take a look, I trip about strain names but some of the craziest bud I've seen was some no name dank just as the dealer had no name, the grower has no face and the grow spot never existed...all I know is that the bud is amazing and the grower did a good job. Btw I did a search and the only similar strains I could find are Amsterdam Delight, Amsterdam Flame and Amsterdam Mist.

11. If you think it's sketchy, try buying a gram first.

12. Picked it up. Wasnt a sketchy deal at all, they showed me and weighed it in front of me before i gave em any money. First thought, the smell is stronger than probly any weed ive had before. I cant see tons of crystals, and I dont have a super crazy camera but it does have lots and lots of hairs compared to other weed around here. Smoked a bowl and its a really clean nice high doesnt last extremely long but it wasnt a good bowl. Heres some pics as best i can provide. Overall im happy with the pickup but id def rather some mids for dirt cheap :smoking:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Less leaves, more buds!

14. yeah, ide hate to say it but if you paid anymore then 60usd, if you live state side, you didn't get your moneys worth. The herbs look nice, but for a more "expensive" bag, you would expect it to be cut better. Anyway. Nice herbs.

15. actually that bud reallky doesnt look that bad dude.

nice pick up :hello::smoking:

16. Looks good to me!

17. Nice pickup, there are no crystals tho :(

18. But mos def should not be called "Amsterdam" by any means.

19. Dude thats so expensive. I would never pay more than 60 an eighth and thats for crazy dank. Normally i pay 45 or 50 for dank eighths..Half O for 130

20. Yah, It feels bad knowing i live in one of the most expensive places to buy weed. No matter wut you think ( no offense) im not getting ripped off. I have many sources and have had them for a while. Also know tons of people who have sources and these are the standards on prices. I normally dont pay for the 70$ eigth shit but everyone else is dry. 20/g is normal for average good around here. Picked up a Q of some good middies for 60$ today. Didnt wanna have to roll blunts with the spensive stuff. The smell between the 2 is def night and day.