Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever have TRUE medical?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caveit77777, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I only go to the dispensary for mines.. I currently got some heriojuana..super lemon haze.. N crunch dutch

2. I live in WA and have a card.

Im spoiled. Lately ive been getting keif for 10 a gram :)

3. I have my med card.... I feel though in L.A. your going to pay at least 45-50 for fresh sticky buds. I miss living in the Bay purely for the constantly fresh buds that i would always see at dispensaries. I could get an 1/8th for $25 and it was just amazing quality!

If any of you blades disagree please let me know of a dispensary down here in the SFV area!

4. I've had Green Crack from a local medical grower (one of my buddy's dads so he hooks us up from time to time, unfortunately Green Crack is one of the only 3 medical strains we have in this part of Canada).

Outside of a better flush and therefore taste, it was no better than your average dealer weed around here, although we are admittedly known to have some of the best of the best bud up here in the great white north.

5. The bay is the best place to get some tree!!

6. Nope.

I want to take a trip to Colorado though..

7. Colorado just got into the game.. Cali..we seasoned in this bitch!

8. I live in SoCal and its easier to find MMJ here than home grown.

9. Yup have my card now and all my friends grow..i havent smoked anything but bomb shit in 10 yrs

10. Living in Washington State almost all my good hook ups get it from a patient who gets it from a dispensary. It's a good life.

11. Just came from dispensary n I picked up.. Girl scout cookies n sweet dreams

12. Imo youre not gettin medical inless ur in a med state and you know it was from a dispensary.nowadays people lie all the time about that shit

13. This...

Speaking of which i love my dispensers here in WA <3<3<3

14. My friend just picked up some Girl Scout cookies a couple of weeks ago from a dispensary. It's some super amazing bud.

15. Got me high as fuck.. I wish I had a cigarello!

16. Dispensaries are so cool you can pretend to have a bad back or headache and get a card, its easy.

Ahhhhhhh, og kush. This is the life. :smoking:

17. Yep.. its all I smoke. Got my med card:smoking:

18. all day everyday

19. probably 75% of the weed i get is medical. lol.