Ever have to stop smoking ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spaceman8, Aug 2, 2011.

1. To all my brothers and sisters fasting this month, ramadan karim to you! Look we are almost done! already day 4 is done!

2. We go out of country a lot and I don't have the balls yet to try to sneak some weed with me. ( Not with all this terrorist shit going on in Norway-- which is exactly where we go overseas ) So usually we leave the US for a month and stay in Norway with my stepdad's family or in Italy with my blood family. Usually around those times I never get to smoke... and it'll be for four long weeks. Last time I went though I was surprised when a couple of my cousins in Italy pulled out a bowl while we were on a road trip to one of the beaches. ( We were all 16 or so ) Good times... I'm eighteen now and can't wait to go back again. :) Hopefully this year when I go to Norway my friends and I will go to Amsterdam...

3. Same exact situation here bro. Except I have a med card(legit reasons). My dad told me not to smoke out of respect for this whole month. Although MJ is my med, I'll live without it for a month. Plus I guess this will prove to him that I can monitor my usage and stop whenever I need to.