Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever have that feeling when you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, May 30, 2011.

1. come back home from a long night, after being drunk and now faded, you plop onto your bed, and try to pry your expensive shoes off and look at your fresh jeans and just think, you have an amazing life..and live amazingly in this world??

2. I wish. I have a long way to go before I even have that type of feeling that everything is right in the world.

For now, it's just a struggle for me to want to get out of bed and continue to exist.

Marijuana is the reason I have any sense of euphoria anymore and I can't smoke right now.

3. im with ya bro lol. only difference is im smoking:smoke:

4. Well I only smoke when I'm in a good mood anyway so it just makes everything that bit better I guess.