Ever have one of those moments?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Canaan, Jul 12, 2013.

1. So me and a buddy are toking up after work last night in an overflow lot where I work. We look over while I was packing a bowl and see a guy looking for something maybe 4 cars down in his back seat. I simply slipped the bowl down past the edge of my window and watched. After like 10 min I see him drive away and we start to blow down, and about 15 min later the same guy pulls back up. Now he's got a passenger and they both seem to be looking at something. Then the lights in there car go out and I see them light a bowl.

Me and my buddy laughed so hard at the fact that we all had the same idea at the same time.

2. I remember one time as I was coming back from work I stopped at a red light. Thinking this is a good opportunity to spark up a j. Right before I lit it I heard sirens so I quickly put it down and waited, there were 3 cops who went passed me so i was thinkin k now Im safe. So as im about to light to j to glance to my right to see 2 guys both looking a little bit freaked. We both looked at each other and i tried being cool and light my j and at the same time the other dude took out a bubbler and tried looking cool by doing the same thing.

Needless to say we both had a hearty laugh and went our ways. 

3. This isn't an official number lol, but my estimate of the percentage of people that smoke is like atleast 45%. Maybe more. :smoking: