Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever have herb and just didnt feel like blazing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by buddahcat, Dec 12, 2012.

1. What's up with that. I've got a mason jar of dank and I havnt had any for months.

2. That my friend is called a healthy relationship with the herb

3. True that. I'm jealous. I wish I had that feeling a bit more. Then I might have a lot more in my stash jar lol.

4. sometimes I choose not to smoke for a few days, occasionally a week or so break... but rarely more haha

5. what's wrong with you? o.o

6. Send that girly Mary J my way

7. good man. use the opportunity for a nice t-break. when you bake again it will be so much better

8. He just said he hadn't had any for months. :poke:

9. sorry dude, this is kinda a stoner forum :smoking:

10. I couldn`t leave it for months on end but leaving it alone through the working week is no big deal for me and keeps the tolerance nice n low.

11. I do it all the time. Buy an eighth or something, smoke maybe a joint then leave it there in my jar until I feel like smoking again. I think if you start making a habit out of it it becomes less enjoyable, to me anyway. I prefer it as a sort of 'treat' for the end of the week or something.

12. Yup. I'd say relationship is healthy but getting a tad on the cold side lol

Keep saying I'll love her tonight but end up not having enough time for her

13. I do that also but I open the jar every week or so and take in a big whiff.

14. When I have something serious to do I won't partake in the herb, such as school... when I was younger I use to always love to blaze before school and just talk with friends. But, in all honestly it's such a waist to use up your herb when you have a job to do, it should be used when you can actually relax and truly appreciate it.

15. Me and Mary get down all day long. That's a healthy relationship!

16. Exactly. I feel you though, I don't always have to smoke just because I have some.

17. [quote name='"buddahcat"']What's up with that. I've got a mason jar of dank and I havnt had any for months.[/quote]

How do you do that. HOW. Tell me your secret yoda

18. yup, i always have weed, but i dont always smoke. so yes i have had bud and not wanted to smoke.

19. I'm the same way. I often take a hit or two off the vape most nights, but when I'm busy a whole week can go by - even though I check this site every day and have plants growing that I check on multiple times a day I won't even think about getting high :D

Nothing wrong with it at all - it'll be there when you want some.