Ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Grower420, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Usually when I find a new connection, they have some weed that I have never tried.

Every time I tried a new type, the first few times would be soooo intense like it was my first time smoking but then after a few days I would question if I was indeed getting high.

Now I am an atheist, howerver, when I tried one type, which the dealer called Arizona Highs, I was at home and I packed a nice fat bowl. It was late december and kinda chilly outside (Florida) but inside it was warm. About five mins after smoking up, Im in bed and shaking uncontrollably.

I have two huge comforters on and a sheet but I feel like my insides are freezing. All of a sudden, I feel like this coldness is going to kill me. If this wasnt bad enough, I start freaking out because it starts talking to me saying I have denied god and now satan will consume me.

I was scared shitless for a few minutes until I finally got enough courage to get out of my covers and turn on the heater in my bathroom (I have a master bedroom and for some reason, it has a heater/vent built into the ceiling of the bathroom).

A little while later the cold leaves as if it has grown tired of torturing me. To this day, it was the darkest thing I have ever experienced next to my first few times smoking, which I would describe as extreme psychosis.

Has this ever happened to anyone??? It realy felt like soemthing was talking to me in my mind... or maybe I was totally blazed.

Later : )

2. That's pretty funny (well looking back at it at least;)). I can remember the first time i got really really stoned my first thought was "God doesn't exist" and i'm not a religious type but that thought scared the crap out of me haha.

3. ive had some pretty crazy shit happen when im totally blitzed

4. one time I got sick from smoking and I was so high that I thought it was baby jesus's way of telling me not to smoke

5. I start shaking uncontrollably like im cold only on shrooms, never on weed. i dunno man maybe he put a little somthin extra in the bud.

6. Sounds like it could have been a really strong panic attack. Ive gotten em before where Im all shaky and my heart is pounding.

7. That could be it because Im kinda screwed up mentally and smoking weed seems to make things worse.