Ever had to sleep in a room with people having sex?

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Feb 8, 2009.

1. did you squeeze it out and make period juice?

2. Picture a bed with a mattress underneath it that rolls out, it's called a trundle bed. I was on the rollout mattress sleeping one night. My brother and his girl wake me up cuz they're drunk and going to sleep. Come to find out, they wanna fuck when I'm not 2 feet away from them on this other mattress. Pissed me the fuck off, I got up and stomped outta the room and didn't say a word. I should've cussed them out for trying to pull that shit.

3. ive woken up at 4 am after a night of drinking turned to the side and seeing my friend jack off it was horrible i just screamed

4. Yep, I lived in a very crowded (10-15) house for a few months and everybody was constantly having sex with people all around them, trying to be discreet.. it didnt work well. Ive had sex with somebody snoring right next to us LOUD AS FUCK.. like amazingly loud. come to find out he was awake the whole time, trying to be funny.

Ive had sex with kids asleep in the room with us. Ive had sex with adults asleep right next to us. Ive had sex in the same room as my boyfriends brother & his girl, competing on who could be louder... trying to sleep while my sister was fucking in the other room was pretty bad. mine as well been in the same room, i heard every word.

5. or ask to join in....

yeah, I was lucky having a single.

One time my fuck buddy came over after a party at say midnight and she walks in to see all my suitemates chilling in the common room doing w/e and stops and awkwardly looks at them for a second, turns right and walks straight into my room and closes the door. She was LOUD that night, with plenty of "encouragement" from me. My roommates all gave me shit for it the next morning...since they all passed out in the common room and 2 of em woke up when I was walking her back down the hall to her room.

6. God damn, boy.

:p

The first time that actually happened to me, I was three years old. I was walking around by my parents room and stuck my hand under their door while I thought they were getting dressed. The last thing I remember is one of them stepping on my hand... and the sounds.

Those fucking sounds...

:p

7. Makes me think of the 'That 70's Show' episode where Eric walks in on his parents. Heh "Tell me something gooood....tell me that you liike it..."

8. Finally somebody else that gets it.

Remember tha Dave Chapelle skit about Real World where Murphy is whacking it? Don't have sex in my presense if I'm not getting off!

9. #29 TheHighLife, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    on my prom night my firends and i got kicked out of our room so i went over to my bestfriends room where there was like 5 ppl to tell them we got kicked out and when i got in i noticed everytign was dark and some people were trying to sleep then i hear my friend steph moaning followed by her boyfriend panting and then i hear him yell "danny (to my friend) close the fucking door or i'll throw this condom on you and then we closed the door an continued talking in the dark and you could hear them moaning ang groaning. And i've been in the the room countless time in lesbian sex, girls can get pretty wild.

As for having sex while a friend is sleeping in the other room, i've done it twice. One time my exboyfriend and i were sleeping over his friends house so we had to sleep on his bedroom floor and he was knocked out so we did it there, and the other time we were in our apt a friend came to visit and pass out on the floor in the room and we didnt end upfalling asleep till later and when we woke up we forgot her was in the room and we started to have sex until we heard him stir and finished up real quick.

and every time i go to sleep in my bestfriends apt you know when they are about to go to bed cause they have "good night sex" and in the mornin you know when they wake up cause they have " a good mornign fuck" as i like to call it. or I refer to it "the original soundtrack stylings of Mel and John"