Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had this weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HookedOnKronic, Nov 9, 2010.

1. I bought 5 grams of what I thought was Purple Kush a week or so ago. It costs me $100 but as soon as I smelled the greens I knew it was going to be worth it. I smoked about 2,5 grams of it and got so high I lost the last bit.

It was bright green, frosty and had a very strong taste of what reminded me of Pine-Sol. It was the best high I have ever had, it was more of an indica-high. I loved the taste of this weed.

Sorry, I can provide no pictures, only the description I have given. I know this will not help any of you who read this very much. I really don't care all that much about a name, but I would be interested in finding out what it really was for future purchases!

2. Holy fuck $100 for 4 grams?

You sir got ripped off hardcore, no matter the quality.

3. 100 for 5 is pretty good. i was gettin purple kush for 25 a g but i wouldnt pay for 100 worth :/ i didnt even like payin 25 i think i bought from him maybe 3 times before he moved to cali :/

4. #5 morange, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    Sounds like legitimate Purple Kush just from my experiences with it, but like others have stated, that is pretty expensive. Your dealer isn't giving you any price break at all and at 100 dollars you should be getting 2 grams more. You can check out my pickup thread (link in sig) if you'd like to compare it to some of my Purple Kush pick ups.

5. 25? damn. I've never paid more than 18 for a gram, and that was northern. I bet you're glad you moved to cali :smoke: much better prices

6. man i wish i moved to cali :( he did luck basterd im still traped in ga lol

i am gettin better prices from other ppl tho just no more purple kush being pushed thru my area :(

7. heres some purple kush i picked up a couple weeks ago, i got an eighth for 35$ from my buddy at the dispensary

[​IMG]

8. So since you lost 2.5 gs out of 5, in reality you paid 100 bucks for 2.5. Dam that sucks, how do u get so high u loose 2.5g of weed?

9. oh it looks sooooo gooood!!!!! i just love pruple strains beauty and power all in 1 bud :)

10. not caring about the price, you got yourself some nice potent nugs there. good pick up.

11. ayo...25 aint bad, u get what u pay for, some dispensaries down cali be pushin g's for 30-25 cuz, 1/8ths for damn near 80 cuz, if u got it get it, better than swag bricky dirt bag chronic cuz imo tho, keep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut cuz :cool: