Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had this strain before

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Has anyone ever had George bush kush ? Is it even a real strain. Thanks

2. Actually I have had the strain, It's quite potent too! I think if I remember correctly it was a real deep green, with purple on it and some nice orange hairs, what does your look like?

3. This is a nug and its some of my friends, I notice it didn't have any purple on it so it must not be as potent. What do you think

Attached Files:

4. Well I mean it looks great minus the extra leaf material on it, but I looked it up, and it is an actual strain, but I got some from my dealer and it was semi-purple like this stuff George Bush Review | Medical Marijuana Strains neverthless it looks pretty dank!

5. Koo, thanks for the feedback bro

6. I think this is the dumbest statement I've ever heard.

7. That bud looks pre mature to me...

8. You your self some dourrr bro smoke up

9. Can't help it, could only think of this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOfWtDhPYg]Pothead Bush - Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay - YouTube[/ame]