Ever had that one dude you hate to smoke with and cant get off your back?

Discussion in 'General' started by fattynug, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Alright. So basically I have a good friend that I toke with almost every night. However, there's one huge fucking downside..his brother. His brother is still in high school, we're in college and yet my friend lets him tag along with us whenever we smoke and drive around literally every night.. It was fine the first few times but now it's really getting on my nerves for the following reasons:

1. He's a moocher. He smokes my friend's weed like no other and even tokes my shit too and doesn't smoke us back out. It's mainly his brother who he takes advantage of though. I ask my friend like dude why do you let him mooch off you and he's like I'm just nice, and he is really nice but he mooches every fuckin' night and it gets on my nerve and my friend doesn't even stand up to his brother.

2. He's one of those high-school stoners who thinks he's really fuckin' cool and knows everything there is to know about weed..when he doesn't even break up the fuckin' nugs when he packs on occassion.

3. He's condescending, I'm 19 and he's a fuckin' high school junior who talks shit all the time.. I used to just laugh it off but know it's really gettin' on my nerves and I recently just flipped out and told him to shut the fuck up.

Anyways, I'm just wondering what to do about the situation..I still want to smoke with my buddy but whenever I tell him not to bring his brother he says he feels bad that his brother doesn't have a lot of friends.

So yeah any suggestions? Ever have a dude you smoked with that you couldn't get rid of no matter how hard you tried? lol post it here.

2. Ive had someone like this around before. At some point you gotta say how you feel, or make it known. You dont have to smoke out anyone you dont want to, nor hang out with anyone you dont want to.

3. tell your friend you dont like his brother at all

or

tell the kid to smarten up

4. I don't really see why it bothers you that he smokes his bro out all the time. When I was younger, my older bro hooked it up all the time because he had resources and I didn't, and because he's my brother.

As far as the other stuff goes, if he's that annoying (the brother) confront him directly about it and have an argument if you need to, don't talk shit to your friend about it. One of the things that offends me the most is when people, friends included, talk shit to me about my family.

5. A swift kick to the sternum?