Ever had that feeling...?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420mexican, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Post any that come to mind

Ever had that feeling where you have to fart but you're to scared that you'll shit yourself?

2. Ever had that feeling that somebody is watching you....

3. while you fart.... like it could be completely silent but they still know it was you man! they know :eek:

4. Ever have that feeling where you're holding the pipe and you can't remember if you hit it or not?

5. Ever had that feeling that you were different than everybody else?

Like really different?

*Spooky hands and ghost noises*

6. Ever have that feeling when you fart in a crowded room all silent and you don't smell anything so you feel like a boss... Then the smell hits you and it smells like you shit yourself. Then everybody looks at you...

7. Ever have that feeling where you think its loud enough to fart, so you go to fart real quick, but then the noise lowers and turns out your fart was louder and everyone looks at you....

8. [​IMG]

9. Ever have that feeling of not giving a fuck after you fart in a crowded elevator.

10. Ever have that feeling when you burp after drinking soda and some how it burns your nose?....................

11. Ever had that feeling where you were high as fuck?

...that feeling where it feels like your dick is about to punch thru your pants?

...that feeling that the last one was kind of weird to post on a forum?

...that feeling when you have to pee and fart at the same time and you're tempted to squeeze your dick so you can fart?

12. that tonight's goinga be a good night..that tonight's goinga be a GOOD GOOD NIGHT..oooo oooo

13. Ever had that feeling you got a scoob when you really didn't?

14. It's terrible. Then you get all self conscious and shit.

15. Ever have that feeling that everything is dreadfully wrong and then like all of a sudden...

you find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile

and then you may find yourself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife

and then its like..you may ask yourself............. How did i get here...?

And then you ask yourself 'How do i work this?'

And you ask yourself 'Where is that large automobile?'

:smoke:

16. Can't say I have...

17. You ever had that feeling, that you weren't so fresh?

Ya know?

Like you weren't so clean.............................down there?

Ha ha ha ha ha Where the hell did I hear that shit from? Family guy maybe?

18. Ever have that feeling that right now, somewhere in this world men in red woolen shirts are getting kicks from things you'll never know?

19. What the hell is a scoob

20. A bogie.