Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had fire crotch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zappierdesert, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 zappierdesert, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    I got this strain that my dealer called "Fire Crotch." And boy that was some good shit. This is what went down. I threw away my homemade bong so I had to use an apple. YUM! I lit up and about 10 after I was finished, I started to hear the sound from an ambulance real close to my house, did'nt see one though. I felt like a robot in slowmotion. I laid down on my bed and started listening to some dubstep and IT WAS AMAZING. I could hear and feel more bass coming from my amp, it wasn't even that loud! I felt like a bucket of water being really close to a speaker, vibrating and shit. Then when the woman started singing, I heard her say "I see you--I see you baked, I see you--I see you baked...great." The song was Blueberry by Ganja White Night. After a couple of minutes, my eyebrows, forehead, and eyes were on fire. I didnt feel like It was on fire but like when you get close to a grill in a cook out, you feel the air thats really hot but it does'nt really burn you. Well it started to get a little warm so I took off my shirt and started rubbing my stomach. I felt like my hand was metal and my stomach was a magnet. When I rubbed my torso, the force got stronger and I was pressing so hard that I ended up creating dead skin like when you rub your hands together and you see that grey skin. It was sooo trippy. About 2 hours after my eyes were still burning though :D

2. that sounds AWESOME. i'll be there shortly :yummy:. dubstep facemelt status

3. when i saw this thread i just imagined your dealer sellin u a bag of carrot tops pubes haha

4. kinda sad when a paragraph is considered "long" :/

I've never had that strain, but back when I started smoking my then-gf and I got some kinda dank from someone, no idea what it was (doesn't really matter what it's called, the dealer likely just pulled the name out of his ass anyways). We smoked a bowl and felt couchlocked for a good few weeks. Of course it had only been an hour but damn I've been chasin that dragon ever since :p

5. Well to me it seemed long, I was still high :smoke:

6. My gfs a firecrotch...

7. gingers are hot. and that sounds like an epic high, props.