Ever Had Cybersex Before?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LoveisKind, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I remember doing this when I was like 13 and that was my only time, weird af in my opinion now that I think about it. It was on this online game called Habbo Hotel. How about you guys?

2. #2 cothrantyson, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    So you just put your jubilia on the computer screen or something?

To be fair, depending on the way in which you see it, it could be argued that Habbo Hotel was a way in which people could mess with their sexuality in a "safe" setting, without being scrutinized for doing so. 

Hell, I remember back to when I was in my pre-teen years playing around on that game with some friends from school and there'd be numerous occasions in which "GAY BARS" would open up, thereby allowing for people to mess with their sexuality and "test the waters", to see where it is their sexual orientation lies. 

4. Cybersex?

5. I did plenty of times with my ex.

6. #6 LoveisKind, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    No it went something like this...:

*Kisses*

*Takes off clothes*

*Ahhh fuck me*

*Sticks dick in so deep*

*cums*

*makes out*

Yep. I remember the gay bar thing even though I am not gay, but they had general "singles bars" for people that were single and stuff. Game rooms, holiday rooms, music rooms where they had DJ's streaming live and playing music and such. Haha. They even had censors if you said a bad word, it would come up as "Bobba". Here's an example: I would like to "bobba" (fuck) you.

7. Over the phone I bet.

8. Haha cybersex :laughing: don't lie most of you have done it

9. at least 4 times a day. at LEAST

10. cybersex is 90's lingo for sexting

basically the same thing.

11. Lol it isn't cyber sex if it's over the phone

12. Never cared for it

Not even with old flings that tried.

Its just.... lame. Really lame.
    IMO

Like.... Just text or message me if you wanna kick it, n we'll take it from there after I see your eyes in front of mine

13. did u know now it only takes 9s on average to get aproched by a peadophile on habbo hotel.

wasnt like that i think when we were kids.

i stoped cyber and phone sex when i realised finding sumone to have sex with was easy.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 LoveisKind, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2014
    Oh haha well it's the same concept but with more advanced technology. High and drunk eating pizza  :smoking: Cyber sex was a term used 10 years ago. Just shows how much technology has advanced. Now people call it sexting.

15. What???? Wtf wow, that place has gone down the shitter.

16. I've stuck my dick through a monitor or two. What of it?

17. I tried it once. Text on a screen bored the livin shit outta me. Skype is much more fun :)

18. My cousin has cybersex all the time. It's all he does on his free time. Pretty weird if you ask me.

19. Nah I got bills and shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I tried to cybersex people over neopets back in the day

Omega369