Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had bud like this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TomoDaK, Sep 12, 2007.

1. My friend recently picked up some bud similar to some stuff I got earlier this summer and I was curious about it. Coming off the stem there isn't any bud really, just these smaller pieces of bud with leaves attached, it's really weird looking and has a mediocre high. Thanks, I'll try and get a pic of it sometime

2. sounds like shitty outdoors

3. Sounds like maybe you have some kid in your town who doesnt know the whole growing/trimming/drying/curing process

4. sounds like some shit i got a while back, looked like buds but it was like you described just alot of leaves, didnt get me high AT ALL. a week or so later i found out the buds were immature and had been cut before they could grow the THC. never got the 50 back i spent on that eightth :mad:

5. Sounds to me like those buds of a different plant being sold on the internet for 50 bucks an ounce. it looks like weed, kinda, but really isn't. Someone here will surely know what I am referring too. I simply can't recall right now (you know, they say short term memory... eh fuck it i'm high).

6. When you get it, it actually doesn't even look anything like the pictures, you would know right away it was not bud.

It is a bunch of herbs, pressed and stuck together, you can tell its like 5-8 different types of plants / herbs in it and not just one like a marijuana bud.

7. Sounds like someone sold your friend a bag of popcorn buds (the small undeveloped buds at the bottoms of the plants, hard to trim), *and* a huge chunk of stem for good measure. ;)