Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had a shower stoned out your mind?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by six_shooter, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I know what people mean by you enjoy normal everyday things so much more when your stoned, a shower a few days ago just seemed heavenly for some reason it was amazing. Anyone else had experiences with normal everyday things when baked?

2. i did take a shower once blazed. but i couldnt concentrate on washing myself

3. yea i toke a shower when i was blazed as hell...the water felt SO wierd...like i put it hot and it burned...then i put it cold and i frooze...i oculd not find the right temp. so i just got out...lol

4. i just got a new jacuzzi tub installed into the master bath, so once the rents aren't home i'm gonna sit in the tub with the jets on and get fucked up and just lay in there.

5. holy shit that most feal like heaven:D

6. I used to take showers everynight so stoned, thats because i just smoked in the bathroom before i took the shower, i also once took like 10 gravity bong rips and a huge bowl out of my spoon and felt like that i was dying in the shower

7. I love taking showers stoned. In fact I wish I could take a shower now, but I need to eat dinner first because I'm hungry.

The last time I smoked in the shower, I hotboxed the tiny (very very small) shower too much. I almost passed out from a lack of oxygen because I nearly suffocated in that small space...I was so fucked that I couldn't stand for more than 15 minutes all day that day...I don't smoke in the shower anymore.

8. I use to get blazed before I get in the shower all the time. I'v cut back tho because that really started killing my stash.

9. I smoked an entire bowl by myself out of my bubbler (which is probably the equivilent of like 2-3 normal bowls) and took a shower and it was terrible. The sound seemed amplified sooo much that I had to like talk to myself to come back to reality, and I couldn't remember my normal routine of washing myself. It was crazy. :smoking:

10. yea when I get really stoned in the shower the sound becomes unbearable too

11. Yeah i hotbox my bathroom and have a shower all the time. Just remember to be quick or else you'll totally zone out and shit until the hot water runs out.

12. yea acutally the first time i ever got high i took a shower. i had just smoked a nickle froma home made bong and took a shower. i kept forgetting to do stuff like just sit there while washing my hair and then space out then just be like oh yea forgot to myself. it was great.

13. i take showeres lit alot, probabaly to get teh smells of smoke off me so i can remind stoned in stealth

14. I smoke before my shower all the time. It's wonderful. It's almost like you
    can feel each water droplet hitting you. Gotta be a hot shower though.

15. yeah definatly, its a weird feeling when all the suden the high hits you and your in the shower

16. It's pretty damn amazing taking a shower completely stoned out of your mind. You can feel each drop hitting you. Smoking just makes everything better.

17. I love showering high... tis amazing!

try showering on shrooms tho... thats some craaazy shit! I can't even describe it!

xoxoKristeNxoxo

18. Try going through a car wash on shrooms....

19. Try sitting in a car while it's raining heavily and you're on shrooms...the water dripping down the windows is awesome.

20. I very much so will... Sounds like an adventure I must make!

hehehe ~thanks

~~~kristenXOxo:hello: