Ever had a out of body experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxDann, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Iv been reading up on the web about OBE's (out of body experiences) and was wondering if anyone has had one ? I kinda get distracted on random shit when high and though I I'd ask you guys ?

2. yeah I have. anyways, what happened was I kept seeing myself from above as I was walking, like my field of vision was as if there was a camera like 20 or so feet above me panning over as I walked

kinda hard to describe, but shit was weird as fuck

3. Yep. After about a year I stopped smoking I smoked 2 joints. One gram in each with two other people. It was euphoric. I didn't see myself but I was like controlling a puppet. And that puppet was me haha. I felt like I was controlling myself outside of my body. It was amazing.

4. Oh yeah, a few times. It's an awesome trip, a couple times though I did not think I was coming back down lol

5. Ahh sounds awesome I really wanna have one but I can't hah iv tried loads all the meditation technics and people's guides online I think the next plan is a little time off the green, hit a few joints and have another go!

6. I want to experience one. I came close though, couldn't move but completely aware of what was happening. I snapped out of it though. I've had some crazy experience with wax though. So fuxking high I felt the warmth from the bottom of my spine rise up to my heart to my head. Best feeling ever. I guess I was meditating and I was there

7. the first time i got officially high i had one. was cray. i was 14 at the time
    i was watching my self running from 30 ft in the air. I was trippin.
    best high EVER

8. I haven't but it sounds pretty epic...
    Who knows, maybe it'll happen after my one year tolerance break :D
    let's hope

9. Yea about the second time I smoked actual decent weed.I walked down the street and I felt in slow motion then I panned out and saw my self walking from a diff view of other people also outside !

10. #10 HakonWolfson, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    I have had 2, the first was a couple years ago in a REALLY wild party, I smoked a couple grams of weed in a pipe with some friends while drinking voda-tonic... No need to say I got sickly drunk and high and couldn't even walk so I just sat under a tree and closed my eyes, next thing I know, is that I'm runing by my city streets fasrter than any car... Of course, I woke up the next mornign in the same spot I sat, all vomited...

The second time was the first (and until now only) time I had ****.. Man it was crazy... I talked to a fucking tree and saw a lot of good shit that night.

11. [quote name='"HakonWolfson"']I have had 2, the first was a couple years ago in a REALLY wild party, I smoked a couple grams of weed in a pipe with some friends while drinking voda-tonic... No need to say I got sickly drunk and high and couldn't even walk so I just sat under a tree and closed my eyes, next thing I know, is that I'm runing by my city streets fasrter than any car... Of course, I woke up the next mornign in the same spot I sat, all vomited...

The second time was the first (and until now only) time I had LSD... Man it was crazy... I talked to a fucking tree and saw a lot of good shit that night.[/quote]

Bro you can't mention other drugs besides weed alcohol and Tabacco

12. Either way i enjoyed his story

13. I've felt exactly like this after quitting for two months, then smoking again and forgetting I didn't have a tolerance. I felt like I was an inch or so just above my body even if I couldn't see myself, and it was just weird as fuck moving. It was an experience, but I definately don't want it to happen again.

14. For me it was from a hubby i took... After like an hour and a half everything was sooo slow. I felt like i was a ghost, i could only feel my bones nothing else

15. Fuck, sorry man. Didn't knew it.:eek: