Ever had a friend that would come over and smoke all your stuff?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Azureth, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Just say something along the lines of "Man, I am so bummed out that I don't have any weed left and just can't afford to buy any right now. Name off a bunch of expenses Mom's birthday, had to pay a fine, bought a new game, etc. Say
    "It really sucks being broke. Since we smoked mine last time, I guess it's your turn"

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. My Friends don't do that ...kick him out - fuck him off
    I bet he don't come back
    prooving he's no real friend

• Like Like x 1
  3. Friend nah but the Teenager across the Street us a Weed vacume lol. He always trying to come over an kick it with us because we got that fire Smoke. Its all good tho lol I am not complaining because he cops from my Husband a lot too an he got a thing for my little sis who go to School with him.:rolleyes::laughing:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just tell him straight up that if he wants to smoke a bowl of your weed he needs to ask before he loads it. I am the type that will share my stash down to the last toke but just picking up someone else’s stash and loading your own is some disrespectful bs unless they have given you permission to do so.

As far as growing his own, not everyone who grows is good at it or spends enough money to buy a decent setup. Growing his own could mean anything from blowing up a full basement with 10k watts to having one plant in some rigged up pc case so his mom don’t find it. Could also be that he is selling his product as well, or just keeping it for the times when you aren’t available to mooch off of.

There is no need to be a dick about it but tell him firmly how it is going to be from now on. If he doesn’t like it then you dont need him around anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If he was my friend I'd just tell him "Bitch, you better bring the weed next time"...
    And that would be that..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If y’all “really” close friends then this ^ for sure.. either he knows what he’s doin and would have no prob bringin the greenery next time if you actually said something “ close mouth don’t get fed”
    or..he knows what he’s doing and he’ll act like he didn’t know that he was doing that at all, and will be upset when you say something
    If he reacts negatively towards you for the mention of it, he’s angry that you will no longer be feeding his habit and have “wised up”.
    And don’t be surprised if he spends more time with someone that he can scrub on.
    Or he wreally didn’t think it was a big deal or didn’t know he was cheifing your last bit, in Wich case he will be extremely apologetic and will start bringing or pitching in on weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I got one friend who comes over and smokes only my stuff and doesnt chip in BUT this friend also goes and gets it for me and he gets me the best shit i ever had for 1/2 the price of what i woulda paid for mids, hes in real tight with the guy he gets it from and he charges him cost really sometimes $5 extra, i have no problem sharing with him either cause hes a lightweight. He is also a great friend in general, even if he didnt go get it or hook me up i would still share with him just as much, its rare i can relate to someone when i smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fa sho, roll one blunt ery time he come over 1 an no more, or grow a set of em, it’s not too hard, a couple “ homie where’s my weed” at questions followed by a very swift and Unviolent backhand with a serious face solves a few probs quick

9. he got a serious problem dude!

10. Oh yeah had to stop and say something. Ive had alot but they only let smoke what you let him know you have or tell him you need to get your money back. Lol old buddy lucky comes to mind. Dudes so dumb he would buy a quarter or a half and sit there and smoke the whole gawdamn bag, didnt mind sharing hell he wanted to. But then when hes out always depressed and begging to smoke your pot. Good luck bud. I moved to where i barelly know anyone. I like it like this. I found my passion in the garden and i dont even know if its about getting medicated

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Back in college I used to smoke with chance the rappers drummer before chance was big. His drummer would come up every morning to smoke a joint. Got pretty annoying after awhile

Skunkyj

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. He should be able to smoke you up now.

13. Righttt him and peter cottontail who did his keyboards would stop by alllll the time but I don’t think they were together for very long unfortunately

Skunkyj

14. I used to be this friend to a lesser extent unfortunately. Now I have money and I smoke my friends up regularly, particularly one my friends who I used to smoke alot of their pot and screw them over. Now I dont allow them to smoke me up unless they really wanna match because I feel super bad about what I did back in the day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. That’s not a friend

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stash your weed somewhere and only have out what your willing to lose (share). Don't have a huge amount laying around with your greedy friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. This reminds me of a point in my life when I got caught in a cycle of always hanging out with this weird kid. Basically I bring weed over and even though he has some he pushes that we smoke all of mine first (so I can buy some later?) and we smoke all of his next I just don't care but he makes a point that he's gonna save a bit of his for himself.

We smoke. I'ma about to leave and I say bye and head out. He asks if I want to smoke some more of the bit he's saving and I say I really got to jet. He begs please. I say ok, so we smoke another joint. I'm leaving now, he asks for money so he can buy, I say I really got to jet. He begs pleads please. I buy an eighth of a bag. We smoke and I say I'm leaving finally for sure he asks if he can have some of my bag I paid for. I give him the biggest best nug. He asks for all the small nugs. I say whatever and I give him all the small and medium nugs but I keep the biggest one for myself. He feels bad and gives me back all the medium nugs.

We have another joint and I finally leave. He asks for twenty bucks to buy food, I say no but I'll go with you to the convenience store and you can buy whatever you want. We eat in the car in the parking lot, have like three more joints and I finally drop him off, and I go home.

I noticed this happens with him a lot like on a daily basis. I dunno what's up with him?

18. What few friends I have had................Are some of the weirdest nut jobs on the planet it seems.

19. No not yet but when I do I'll come back here and tell the story.

20. I'd slap my bag right out of hand. Throw down or order a pizza damn. Come in here and smoke all my weed. If he stops coming around than he was a mooch and it will free up time to make actual friends.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1