Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever had a dealer run off with your money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyline1337, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I am talking to someone and he says that he will get me an o of mids for $110.. but he wants me to drop off the money first.. and he will pick it up himself and then give it to me..

Sounds fishy..

Anyone ever had their money taken away?

2. happens wayyyyy tooo often

unless this guy is a close friend that you will see and you know ware he lives etc. dont do it most likely he will just take your money, not anwser your calls and hope you forget about it. or tell you that he also got riped off and theres nothing he can do about it.

3. Naw because I learned not to front people I don't know money a long ago when I lent money to a gambler I didn't know personally and he dicked me out of a good chunk of change. It doesn't really matter how you go about losing it, it matters that you realize when you do things like this you make yourself vulnerable.

4. Oddly, no. Met some really great people, so I guess I've been pretty lucky.

5. happened to me one time, went through my friend's dealer who i didn't know, guy took 140 for the QP i was supposed to be getting man.

like stated above, if you don't know this guy don't front him, he needs to show that shit or no deal, better not having green for a bit longer than not getting it at all cuz your money is gonzo.

i'll never make that mistake again, and i feel like a complete jackass. it really sucked man.

6. Shit im glad i just lost 20 bucks, which was also lost threw my friends dealer, but it ruined my whole day no bud and no money:(

7. Ok, well now he says this: I just called him and he doesn't want anybody else to come with me, so if you want it you'll have to drop the money off with me.

8. Go with him in his car unless this guy seems like a dude that will pull a weapon on you. or just find a guy with weed on him

9. i had someone run off with my money when he said that i had to give him the money and he would go buy it for me and bring it back to me, he said that the dealers stole it off him but i reckon he just stole it himself and blamed the dealer. ruined my day

10. Well, 100 is an oz is hard to find here.. I have other connects but nothing like this.. he's basically saying only he can go pick it up, because thats what the dealer says.. :S

11. Yup, they ran off and we chased after them for a good 20 mins. They pulled over and tried to set it right and such, but i ended up leaving with my money, the drugs and his money.

12. lol, thats what im worried about.. :S

13. Wait what? Thats kind of confusing I'm sorry.

He wants you to go with him to pick it up but you by yourself, or he doesn't want anyone else to go with him when hes doing the pickup?

Either way this sounds SHADY AS FUCK. And I wouldn't do it.

Whats your relationship? He could be a narc.. or someone just lookin to rip you off.

Either way, this has some scent of bullshit to it.

14. hahaha, I like your style.

15. Yea, this sounds like grade A major league bullshit.

If he was good friends with the dealer, the dealer would have no problem giving the weed to his friend to go sell. Ask him to pickup and bring it back to you and you'll throw in a extra 10 bucks or somethin. If he says no then bye bitch.

16. If you're unsure of the guy, don't do it.

I went with a friend once to pick up an oz. The guy walked off with $400 and we never saw him again. He was referred by a friend and we had picked up from him once before and everything was good.

Second time around tho, not so much.

17. shit, i wish i could have caught the guy that made off with my shit, i'd mount his god damn head on his own fence post. unfortunately i don't know where he lives and my friend doesn't either.

if he wants nobody to go with you that sounds a bit shaky man, i'd really just drop the deal if i was you, considered you don't know the cat, find a better source broh.

18. if he says he doesnt want u to bring any1 either dont do it or have ure friends pretend theyre just walking by or something so if he tries shit they can help.

i had a dealer take like 30 bucks from me like 2 months ago but im gonna w8 like another month so he thinks i dont give a shit call him and say im gonan pick up like an ounce go with some friends tye his arms together and take all his weed and money :)
    its not a very good idea but w/e :p

19. Sorry about that, basically.. a kid I go to school with says he knows a dealer that will give me an oz for 100, I say ok tomorrow ill come pick you up and we will go get it.. hes like I just asked the dealer and he said I must come alone. So basically, the kid wants me to give him the $100 now, for he can pick it up.. and then give it to me.

Iv only smoked with the kid a couple of short times, and we go to same school. I know nothing about this dealer.. he won't tell me anything about him..

20. one kid one of the tough guys that likes to fight everyone and all his friends who like to fight just because. robbed me 20$ for a soboxin, i got out of the car to get my shit back but out of no wheres 5 of his friends pop out of this house, and like was like screw it, im not in the mood to be jumped. so lost is lost. but havnt done that pill sense then.