Ever grow multiple strains side by side to witness differences?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Any of you guys ever grow multiple strains side by side at the same time in your grow room and notice how vastly different they grow, even though they are treated the same.

Im growing some white widow, blue mystic, bubblicious, durban poison, and a pair of sativa strains of unknown origin. Its amazing how they differ in color, grow rate, size, shape, smell...basically everything.

I guess the seedbanks are not kidding when they say, grows either indoor/outdoor , indoor or outdoor best. My WW seems to like either, but the lanky sativa's really do seem to do best outside with loads of strong sunlight. The DP seems to be doing alright inside so far. And the Blue and bubble are pretty fussy plants.

Ive just picked some seeds off an outdoor blue mystic female that was pollinated by a male white widow. Should be interesting to see the traits. Ease of growing ww and taste/smell of blue....now that would be cool! Blue Widow :hello:

2. Well I am growing some AK47 right next to Northernberry. The differences are uncanny. The AK47 is much lusher and gerener, while the northernberry is greener. The northernberry also develops much larger leaves while the AK47 just develops a lot of node sites. It's wierd. If I could only grow one I would deffinitely go with AK47. It's a lot faster and dencer. NorthernBerry isn't a bad choice though. It grows fast as well, plus the seedling rate was great 9/10. The female ratio is also pretty good :) 8/9 female. So far anyways. 3 plants to show sex to go.