Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever Gotten too Much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheWeedConnoisseur, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Picked up from my dude last night, I never really look at the bag, just trust what's in it because I've never had an issue. I generally pick up an 8th at a time, when I got back to crib to check it out, there had to be close to a quad in the sack. Nobody ever likes getting shorted, but I definitely got more than what I paid for (dude was all sorts of drunk last night, and think he just handed me the wrong sack). Would you say something to your guy, and throw some bones his way or just be happy with you got and smoke up?

2. #2 LegendaryHigh, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    Do you have a scale? i just to know how you know you got more

3. I would tell them. Dealers will appreciate that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I definetely would not say anything he gave it to you that yours to smoke

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 vegblaze, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    The first girl I bought from gave me a little extra, but her prices were a bit high. Not that it matters much, since I still have half the half oz I bought after a year.

6. Weighed it at a buddies this afternoon, (after smoking a little bit), and it was 6.3 gs. It's generally 60 an 8th around here, and I got a quad for that price... Guy has some of the best bud in town, so I don't wanna lose that connect. But at the same time, that's an extra 3.5 to last me a while.... Never thought I'd have this issue haha.

7. Going to be a good month regardless!

Attached Files:

8. If you were to buy something and gave the cashier 40 extea without noticing and she pocketed it would you be upset that she stole your money? I am a stand up guy and I belive what goes around comes around. I would let the dealer know about the issue and offer him back the extra if it was a mistake. He will always be there for you and respect you if you decide to do this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    a

• Like Like x 4
  9. Damn man you got quite the deal haha.. Depends on how you feel with the guy really. If it was someone I was close with I'd probably bring it up to them, but if it was just a guy I buy from and thats it, I'd probably keep the extra bud and say fuck it.

10. I'd tell him. I would feel like a douche for taking advantage of someone's drunkenness.

11. sounds like you're in a sticky situation  :hide:  :hide:

12. It depends the relationship w your dealer. My dude I would tell him and I would be willing to bet large sums of money he would tell me to keep it. But if your on a so-so level than I could see the other side. But I would say something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I think you mean an extra 2.8.
    Do you know the dealer well?  If he could really use the money, and you like the guy, give it back.  If he smokes 12 gram blunts for breakfast, smoke it.

14. Don't be a douche, this guy sold you weed despite being drunk as hell and he did you a service. Now do the right thing and let him know.

15. Yeah man dont be a damn turd. Be a real g and let him know. He'll prob let it slide and if he doesnt, who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Tell him, happened to me once, i was supposed to buy a quarter and i had a little under 11 grams, i hit hit him up that night and told him, he picked up his bud and the next quarter i bought off him he gave me 8.5 instead of just 7 and thanked me again for hitting him up about it.

If he somehow realizes he gave the wrong bag to you and you dont say anything, that make you look really sketchy

17. He doesn't need to know you have a scale. Just text him saying "you sure you only gave me an 1/8, the sac seems just a little heavy." I just wouldn't go out of my way to give him back the weed. Gas is too expensive for me to waste it due to other peoples mistakes. So if he wants to come check it out let him.

18. smoke it up & act like it never happened .

sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using the Grasscity Forum app.